I need a quiet sports muffler

Hey, guy i need to get a new sports muffler that quiet, similar to the sportivo (my mate lost my stocks ones) , i had no luck finding a sportivo one so far after contacting 10 wrecker yards, do any of you guys have any suggestions for quiet sports mufflers?

Anyone have, or heard Lukeys muffler??

cheers

I got a berklee 6 x 10 x 20 offset/offset 2.5" straight through oval muffler, it was quieter compared to the 2.5" twinloop that I perviously had. If i went down to 2.25" it would probably be the best compromise between sound level and comfort. You can only ever have one of those two points though.

I got a berklee 6 x 10 x 20 offset/offset 2.5" straight through oval muffler, it was quieter compared to the 2.5" twinloop that I perviously had. If i went down to 2.25" it would probably be the best compromise between sound level and comfort. You can only ever have one of those two points though.

I have the same setup with 2 hotdogs....and i think is great...

Varex mufflers offer a range of remote controlled muffler with remotes to control the volume of your exhaust note. Judging from the few i've heard its quite effective.

Effective - yes. Overkill - totally.

Why spend $700 on a muffler when you could spend less than a hundred and get the sound right from the beginning?

Varex mufflers offer a range of remote controlled muffler with remotes to control the volume of your exhaust note. Judging from the few i've heard its quite effective.

Why spend $700 on a muffler when you could spend less than a hundred and get the sound right from the beginning?

TRH where are you getting these prices from????

get an Xforce Varex, twin tip oval muffler DELIVERED for $395.

IMO.. Varex was the best exhaust mod i'd done on My sportivo... the flexibility was just fantatstic.

Drew, you're entering the argument from the wrong point of view. The Varex idea is to have two different levels of sound, not just one that is 'right'.

IMO.. Varex was the best exhaust mod i'd done on My sportivo... the flexibility was just fantatstic.

I thought that's what they retailed for? Never really bothered looking into them that much, waste of money IMO :P

I thought that's what they retailed for? Never really bothered looking into them that much, waste of money IMO :P

www.bestmufflers.com.au

Hi, i dont want to spend more than $200, just wanna keep it nice and quiet, i miss my induction noise!. I'm selling the twinloop, its quiet but i want something quiter along the line of a sportivo muffler but i have yet to find one. The headers ive got actually made the twinloops slightly louder.

How much are the berklee Suprathai?? And no i dont like the varex haha.

Hi, i dont want to spend more than $200, just wanna keep it nice and quiet, i miss my induction noise!. I'm selling the twinloop, its quiet but i want something quiter along the line of a sportivo muffler but i have yet to find one. The headers ive got actually made the twinloops slightly louder.

How much are the berklee Suprathai?? And no i dont like the varex haha.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

• 6 months later...

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au are good - got a system for the Yaris from Italy. It's not cheap but it's very high quality.

They also have Varex which I have on my Nissan 200SX Turbo. I had a magnaflow on there before but it started to rust, the Varex is also 304 stainless which should last 15-20 years unless I drive it through the surf or such.

If you can't find what you want on the site, drop sales an email and they'll find it for you.

Here's what they have listed for Toyota.

http://www.bestexhaust.com.au/shop/index_noanim.php?cPath=78_97

ss890709.jpg