Test 'n' Tune

ROL14

Its a bit late notice, I know, but in case anyones interested, I'm taking ROL14 out to Saturday nights test and tune at Willowbank Raceway for a blurt down the strip.

Anyone's welcome to come join us, or come and watch, if you've got nothing else to do.

I'll be there all afternoon from about 4pm, and I'll be trying to get as many runs in as I can.

For those interested I believe its about $40 to enter the car for runs, and all you need is a helmet and long sleves and pants.

Cheers,

Julez

Its a bit late notice, I know, but in case anyones interested, I'm taking ROL14 out to Saturday nights test and tune at Willowbank Raceway for a blurt down the strip.

Anyone's welcome to come join us, or come and watch, if you've got nothing else to do.

I'll be there all afternoon from about 4pm, and I'll be trying to get as many runs in as I can.

For those interested I believe its about $40 to enter the car for runs, and all you need is a helmet and long sleves and pants.

Cheers,

Julez

Hey Julez,

i am keen to take mine down the strip, what time, and where do we meet there?

and also, is there anyone that would be willing to lend me their helmet?

Evo

Cheers,

Julez

Hey Julez,

i am keen to take mine down the strip, what time, and where do we meet there?

and also, is there anyone that would be willing to lend me their helmet?

Evo

i wont be able to go on sat, so you can use mine evan

I'm actually meeting a group of friends at a mates place at Camira, prior and we're heading out from there, but of course, if any of the TOCAU folks are keen to come out, I can meet you maybe at the Mobile?? (like just before you get to the track, on the right hand side) as I'll already really be most of the way out there.

I believe gates open at about 4pm and runs start from 4:30pm I think.

I'm actually meeting a group of friends at a mates place at Camira, prior and we're heading out from there, but of course, if any of the TOCAU folks are keen to come out, I can meet you maybe at the Mobile?? (like just before you get to the track, on the right hand side) as I'll already really be most of the way out there.

Ok, thanks Mick.. could you please bring it on Thursday :D

Alright, i will definitely be there :D

cya's then :D

Evo

If you're going to meet that close may as well drive the rest of the way to the track, its a pain to get out of that servo across a lane of traffic. If you must meet, the cemetery access road on the left just after it goes back up to 100km/h would be easier and quieter to group ;)

Evan, if you don't beat 15.1 I will boo you till my throat is sore :lol:

If you're going to meet that close may as well drive the rest of the way to the track, its a pain to get out of that servo across a lane of traffic. If you must meet, the cemetery access road on the left just after it goes back up to 100km/h would be easier and quieter to group ;)

why 15.1 dave?

why 15.1 dave?

YEAH??

why 15.1?

Evo

why 15.1 dave?

YEAH??

why 15.1?

Evo

Was that not SD's best time down the quarter?

The stalker has it :P

Thats currently the stock Sportivo time to beat.

you know you love me following you around dave!

why 15.1 dave?

YEAH??

why 15.1?

Evo

So to keep my credentials,

i have to beat a 15.1?

the best i was aiming for was a 15.5... :o

we'll see how i go :rolleyes:

Evo

why 15.1 dave?

YEAH??

why 15.1?

Evo

So to keep my credentials,

i have to beat a 15.1?

the best i was aiming for was a 15.5... :o

we'll see how i go :rolleyes:

Evo

You have a blower now Evo....there can be no excuses!

I really didn't want to head to the drags again, but I want to check out their new LED lighting they have. I think I may run the Aurion again to see if I can beat my 14.131.

:angry: JULEZ!!! what happened to the motokhana? i have been bar'd up for months over that and nothing happened

in regards to drags im out cos i dont have stocko's. and evan im thinking u will get about a 15.6 or 15.7 from looking at your vid. sorry man i didnt think it was that fast, i looked at my vid of 0-100 run in my pretty much stock 1zz and it seemed faster thank yours :blink: maybe u wherent WOT tho.

and daryl if u really want to beat that time not just go out for fun i probly woudnt bother its getting too hot at nights now

ps. julez u suck organise skiddies

Edited by ELEGNT

and daryl if u really want to beat that time not just go out for fun i probly woudnt bother its getting too hot at nights now

I dunno. I'm still going to give it one last go. Last time I found the colder the air, the harder it was to get my previous time. It seems like there is a limit to how cold my car likes it.

Anyways, if that guy in Texas can do a sub-14 run in a Texas midday, then surely it can't be too hard to do it here.

I'm going to give support for Evan's first time. I don't really plan on doing this again. QR is where the fun is really at.

in regards to drags im out cos i dont have stocko's. and evan im thinking u will get about a 15.6 or 15.7 from looking at your vid. sorry man i didnt think it was that fast, i looked at my vid of 0-100 run in my pretty much stock 1zz and it seemed faster thank yours :blink: maybe u wherent WOT tho.

hmmm... maybe

but its much quicker in person, i think it could be the quality of the camera...

anyways, the 1/4 mile time will decide that B)

Evo

:angry: JULEZ!!! what happened to the motokhana? i have been bar'd up for months over that and nothing happened

ps. julez u suck organise skiddies

I agree with ur estimated times ELEGNT... u would have to be pushing 120kw + at the wheels to get low/high 14s... my mates n/a civic ran 13.8 @ 100mph on street tyres n he had 130kw @ the front wheels..

Im not bagging ur car out, i wouldnt mind a supercharger...

Im probably wrong...

keep up the good work evo.