Farewell Aurion....

ELEGNT

Well guys last week I sold the aurion :unsure: …I put it onto carsales the day before and within 30 seconds of me submitting the ad this guy called. The next morning he came over and brought it. Ive had about 10 calls for it so far too. And to make me feel even worse when I was driving it that day for the very last time the amount of people that stared at it and gave me the thumbs up was unbelievable, just made me feel even more sad to let it go. When he drove out of my yard with it I actually did shed a tear…but it went to a great guy (who is now a member on here AKL80) and a great home.

So I just want to say thank everyone for all there help and usefull info over my time on TOCAU and especially the Brisbane boys for being a mad bunch to hang around with. :) Extra special thanks to daryl for helping me out with my car so many times, that was really appreciated dude! Aswell as Michael for being my photography/cruising to cane fields buddy lol.

It’s a shame I didn’t get to bring my car down to the annual meet and meet everyone that I wanted too but hopefully ill still be welcome to the next one regardless of what car I drive…and Ill try and make it out to the weekly Brisbane meets and stay reasonably active on the forum :clap:

Goodluck with all your modding everyone and take care

Best wishes

Rowan

here is a photo im memory just before it drove off

fc1xt5.jpg

Edited by ELEGNT

i got a ralliart colt (turbo), i wanted a smaller car and im really happy with it! ill start a new thread in members rides when i get a second

VR-X narrrrrrrrrr man HATE the new sportivos!!

i got a ralliart colt (turbo), i wanted a smaller car and im really happy with it! ill start a new thread in members rides when i get a second

VR-X narrrrrrrrrr man HATE the new sportivos!!

Good on you man for sticking to your guns!

Looking forward to seeing something different. Enjoy it. :)

gav, nar seeing that im not ballin on 20's im stayin clear of that site now unless they got a half decent cruise

and rusty buckey its gun metal grey

and mick...ahahhahahaah nar i got nothin better to do on thurs nights then currupt the toyota only meet with elgin in our mitsu's

Edited by ELEGNT

Shame to see such a good Aurion move on from it's original modifier. So much effort was put into that car and was the envy of many other Aurion owners out there. Hope the Colt brings you much more enjoyment of a different kind mate.

bugger...i think im now one of the only royal blue cars on here (at least on the fun side of 80kw anyway, haha - sorry yaris owners)

awesome car though mate! good luck with the colt

bugger...i think im now one of the only royal blue cars on here (at least on the fun side of 80kw anyway, haha - sorry yaris owners)

awesome car though mate! good luck with the colt

hey man! i have 83kw thank you!

haha although my car isnt rly royal blue.

I commend you on the guts to watch it drive away hey. I dont think i will ever be able to sell the celica. Look forward to seeing the new Colt.

what is it with Celica's and getting so attached to them, i could never sell mine either... i will have it till the day it dies lol

ro, you better be bringing the colt out thurs...

ill race you when i bring the celi out again, hahaha

thanks for the kind words everyone

and phil, no chance mate, no chance at all. u said u want to go back to FI, come to meet this week and ill give u a drive it will convince u to sell....loooooooove when 13lbs come on, so much torque for a 1.5 its not funny and love how it handles. your on phil! and i WILL be at qr next

and mick, yeh it will be there and yeh ill race u LOL

Edited by ELEGNT

thanks for the kind words everyone

and phil, no chance mate, no chance at all. u said u want to go back to FI, come to meet this week and ill give u a drive it will convince u to sell....loooooooove when 13lbs come on, so much torque for a 1.5 its not funny and love how it handles. your on phil! and i WILL be at qr next

and mick, yeh it will be there and yeh ill race u LOL

you will have to be out next thurs, as the celi is a tad broken at the moment.

313, its on my friend

I won't be out at QR for a while, got some issues with the car that need sorting out first (DJ knows that feeling). I would come to watch.

I will however be out at the next dinner so I'll be spying your litte gogo mobile then

I think my air con has more than 13lbs of pressure in it

Get a plate after my stivo squashes your car, here's a thought

LFT-OVR

whitestivo

Edited by whitestivo

According to Redbook, the Colt R will go from 0-100kms in 8 seconds flat. Stock.

Where as the Sportivo will go from 0-100kms in 8.4 seconds. Stock.

.4 of a second isn't much. And alot would come down to the driver.

I'm thinking that because there is a turbo on the Colt... tuning would be very easy.

It's light, and 'handles' great apparently...

I wouldn't go stamping it out just yet.