Got my new Aurion today

Jester

Hi All, been here for a few weeks,

Took delivery of my new atx today. company car, been driving an Aurion hire car for the last two weeks.

Looks good, alloy rims, aux in, bluetooth in for phone and mp3, led rear lights.

Already put in the clic on dashmounts for my iphone and work phone and have paired them both via bluetooth. both sound good.

I tend to tinker with my cars, so i will see you all round.

Chris,

Welcome mate. As I always say; great choice of car. Before you know it, you'll want to start doing things to it and lucky for the community here, you should have plenty of advice.

You should upload some photos for the rest of us to gawk at :lol:.

What is the difference between the LED tail lights on the new Aurion and the old model? I thought they both have LED tail lights, but it seems to be used as a selling point, is there something different between the LEDs used or just the design?

Just the design that has changed. Still uses a traditional bulb for the indicator and reverse light just like the old model. I'm guessing not too many people realised that the last model had the same and now that everyone is starting to use them more in cars, Toyota are just making it more known. I guess throwing it in together with the list of other additions just makes it seem like there is so much more to the car than there is.

Woooo Does that mean u have the new facelift Aurion? Gratz... U r the first one... And good choice of Car...

If not, still welcome... Great choice...No one here regretted for buying an Aurion.. xD :lol:

Edited by VF-X

i also just got my new aurion at-x yesterday it is a very nice car to drive

I know it's only just new, but are there any mods you are thinking about, even if it's just the wheels for now?

i also just got my new aurion at-x yesterday it is a very nice car to drive

I know it's only just new, but are there any mods you are thinking about, even if it's just the wheels for now?

Wheels, lower it, tint the windows, DVD & GPS system, fog lights for now at least

Wheels, lower it, tint the windows, DVD & GPS system, fog lights for now at least

If you're going down that track, you should try to go for the whole VIP look. Then you can be the first facelift VIP Aurion.

If you're going down that track, you should try to go for the whole VIP look. Then you can be the first facelift VIP Aurion.

Congrats on the new buy mate, if you are going down the VIP road, go to the Thai Toyota Forum and Singapore Club Camry site, apparently 90% of them are going that direction.. should give you enough poison to start with hahah.. :clap:

I have a black aurion at-x and just wondering weather any or you guys had any suggestions about what kind of wheels should i put on

Depends on which type of style you are looking for out of your Aurion. You maximum wheel size will also affect your wheel choice as well. It's all personal preference really. Your best bet is to pick up some catalogues from your local wheel shop and having a good look through them.

If I was to give a suggestion, for a black car you would definitely want to go classy. I would choose some 20 inch black wheels with some really nice chrome dish if I had to choose something. That's my preference though.

I have a black aurion at-x and just wondering weather any or you guys had any suggestions about what kind of wheels should i put on

Depends on which type of style you are looking for out of your Aurion. You maximum wheel size will also affect your wheel choice as well. It's all personal preference really. Your best bet is to pick up some catalogues from your local wheel shop and having a good look through them.

If I was to give a suggestion, for a black car you would definitely want to go classy. I would choose some 20 inch black wheels with some really nice chrome dish if I had to choose something. That's my preference though.

Not to mention the new Aurions already have the VIP look straight out of the factory.. Though that does detract from how unique your car will be compared to others, namely the grille

Hey all, Thanks for the welcomes!!

Mine is a silver one, I'll get some pics on the weekend, any requests on what you want to see??

i won't be doing any big mods as it is a company car, I got that out of my system with my last car- S2000, and also my wifes Mugen Jazz, which we're about to sell to get a SXT Nitro.

I drove the Aurion up to the sunshine coast for meetings today, and it drove really well, very enjoyable, and really happy with my iphone through bluetooth, the sound is great and really clear.

Ciao,

I must have got the total poverty pack as my work car has steel wheels and hub caps <_< The website says alloys std on AT-X:

It seems to have bluetooth audio but my mobile didn't find it when I scanned. The manual wasn't self explanatory about using it either.

How did you set it up Jester?

• 1 month later...
Yeah , I thought even the AT-X in the new Aurion Update came standard with Alloy Wheels.

I would go back to the dealer and point it out in their own brochure.

Knowing my bosses it was probably requested with steel wheels & hubcaps just to spite me... <_<

I tried to get an SX6 quoting a much better residual on the lease but the extra $33 p/m on the lease was too much!!!

Maybe math was different when I was at school or is $3000 less than $33 x 36!! :g: