New model Sports grill who would want one?????

stedyedy

Hey all just wondering how many people would be interested in this grill

http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?Pro...091029210058978

I actually managed to contact them and they said they would do 10 for 700-750 landed!

If there is enough interest i will buy 10 if not i will just buy one for my self.

(this isn't technically a group buy so i think..... it can be posted here)

grillvip2b.gif w500.png

Cheers

Edited by stedyedy

Certainly looks interesting. I wonder how it would look in keeping with the flat black like the original sports grill.

Must resist temptation to try it out.

you could count me in although i'm in WA.. incidentally they quoted me USD $98.00 including delivery to WA....

HMMM. doesn't look like there is much incentive to group buy if you can get those prices.

p.s. it hurts the group buy if you inquire your self because if they have demand for a product they are less likely to discount.

you could count me in although i'm in WA.. incidentally they quoted me USD $98.00 including delivery to WA....

HMMM. doesn't look like there is much incentive to group buy if you can get those prices.

p.s. it hurts the group buy if you inquire your self because if they have demand for a product they are less likely to discount.

Thanks for that. i just gave her a call and renegotiated

they have dropped the postage by a bit

so it works out to be about $70-75posted, quite and improvement!.

I am pretty keen to get a grill ASAP

Cheers

Hey, intresting looking grills there! I'm just wondering if this deal with Rstyleracing is only for these particular grills or can we order

the old mesh grill (not the lexus one) as well?

Thanks

hi there, sorry if this order does go ahead i would like to keep it as simple as possible..

But having said that your more than welcome to buy the sports grill i have once i get one of these

Hey, intresting looking grills there! I'm just wondering if this deal with Rstyleracing is only for these particular grills or can we order

the old mesh grill (not the lexus one) as well?

Thanks

hi there, sorry if this order does go ahead i would like to keep it as simple as possible..

But having said that your more than welcome to buy the sports grill i have once i get one of these

sounds like a plan :), let us know when you're keen in letting it go and good luck with the order!!

sounds like you've got skills in the art of negotiation! Those are some great prices :P

Edited by Y-tRy

I'll admit I'm really very tempted by this, and how it'd look on my Gold ZR6. The chrome Lexus type grill won't suit, but in a standard black it might be a neat addition

where's dave or daryl?

would these fit on the TRD?

i know the grills are different, but is the hole in the bumper the same size?

Unfortunately you will find that these won't fit. The TRD grill is physically smaller than the non-TRD grill.

Yea.. I think so too. There was one who tried to fit his ZR6 a TRD grill, but ended up selling it.. I think It was ZR_Nate. It would just be logical for things fitted perfectly in normal Aurion but not the TRD. hence, what Daryl said.

Hey!

Can confirm for 70-75 bucks i'm in! Also, the grills will definatley not work pn a TRD. Sold the bloody TRD grill and the ebay buyer paid a LOT less than i did @#$^%@%^% Oh well lessons learned!

cheers, Nate