2007 toyota camry LE

private number

cool alright ill give that a try today,

im mainly interested on looks rather than performance,

cause everyone knows a camry is just a camry or is it . LOL im confused now ahaha .

anyways the kit , how long did it take to arrive ? did you buy straight off the site ?

Edited by simplyvandinh

i lol'd at the picture with the pegs under the front bar. any lower it'd look like a bloody hover craft :P

beautiful car reece!

hey boss ! whats been happening? and thanks mang! hahaha

Looks like those tyres have quite a bit more than 2 months left in them, unless you suffer from camber wear that the last pic doesn't show?

that side of the tyre was brand new 6 months ago. LOL so yes i suffer from camber wear. rears are pretty much still brand new.

getting my tyres fitted again tomorrow. Also receive the car back tomorrow - excitementtttt

that side of the tyre was brand new 6 months ago. LOL so yes i suffer from camber wear. rears are pretty much still brand new.

getting my tyres fitted again tomorrow. Also receive the car back tomorrow - excitementtttt

fuuarrrrkkkkkkkk , thats badd luck !! where are you getting this unlimited funds from ? LOL

Edited by simplyvandinh

ooo black roof!? pics asap when you get it back :D

definitely!

Got a photoshoot lined up with fitted white cars soon as well!

fuuarrrrkkkkkkkk , thats badd luck !! where are you getting this unlimited funds from ? LOL

haha im not your average 20 year old - Im good with my money, investing and saving :)

he gets his fund$ from magazines that his car was featured on front page ;) ! kekekeke

haha im not your average 20 year old - Im good with my money, investing and saving :)

much respect man much respect . Im having trouble getting into the parker lights via the wheel arch LOOL , my hands too big even with stock height.

yes dont ask , i dont have that hydraulic trolley jack and the other crap . ****** i suckkkkk soo noob !! but hey everyones gotta start at some point :)

LOL yeah its a pain in the ***** man. You got to actually pull back the whole arch and just ram your hand in there. Turn the wheel to the left or right if you want more room. Dont need to jack it up

Anyway got the car back today

just some not so great pics till i get my wheels back

photo-46.jpg

very nice! Can't wait for the photoshoot of these white fitted cars

thanks mang!

ohh helll yeahhhh B) !

haha ;)

nice work man.

Cheers bro!

IMG_1743.jpg

half fitted?

IMG_1744.jpg

next on the list. brake upgrade. But wont be for awhile due to my need to save for my holiday soon! wooooooo.

might try get custom leather seat covers when im overseas. would be cheap as

Edited by private number

So basically you're an average 20 year old... but the difference is that you have a brain? lol

Edited by Toyota_kid