2007 toyota camry LE

private number

Exacty right dutchie! Style is > defects. It's kind of like why girls where high heals Hahaa if a girl ever asks why we spend so much effort to make our cars have the perfect stance lmao.

Yeah man. Rolling hard. Went to the airport and had a car full of stuff and when I turn the corner my tyres would smoke. People probs thought I was drifting hahaha

Thought about it Mick. And if I do and I know they already seen me I would leave it as is. If they know I got air suspension then I would definitely need a rwc and therefore pull it all out (wiring and all) as it would not be engineered. Therefore I'll get a bigger fine. Only benefit for me with bags is if the cops don't know I have it I would just inflate the bags and put stock wheels back on to pass vic roads standards and they would never know... Would be an easy fix. Next year though. But I may be getting rid of the car End of next year or the year after that so it may not be worth it...

what happens when you hit a bump at a certain speed? dont your guards go between rim and tyre? :blink: i love this look but always wonder what happens on bumps

what happens when you hit a bump at a certain speed? dont your guards go between rim and tyre? :blink: i love this look but always wonder what happens on bumps

Guard hits the rim and tyres scrub on the inside of the guard. Not a good feeling!

Guard hits the rim and tyres scrub on the inside of the guard. Not a good feeling!

no pain no gains...this look does cost you in more ways than one...just ask Reece :o

and as for other addictions i like watches and own a few nice ones...this is my latest purchase

9qd4ow.jpg

Tissot...FTW

Agreed chicken!

Lee, wow that's a very expensive addiction lmao. I always love lookin at people with mad watches, I Just think "damn that's sick"

As for the guard. My rear tyres scrub the guard, my front tyre clears it but scrubs in the inside. Lee is correct, this look isn't for the faint hearted. I've had defects happen, getting stuck at places, undercarriage scraping and also bumpers and lips falling off while driving. But it's all apart of the game.

I'm just fortunate that the camry undercarriage is really

Good. It seems that Toyota tucked away everything so the only thing that scrapes over speedbumps is 2 horizontal rails that run the undercarriage of the car I have no oil pan and very minimal exhaust damage.

So your wondering why rock this look? Well why do girls spend x amount of money in expensive heels? Gotta pay to play and the look > defects or scrape. I'm only 20 and on my p plates so IMO this type of style modification is perfect. You won't see me drag racing, speeding or hooning at this ride height and with these wheels on my car haha

Yep, hook me your number for westside carwash meets! LOLOL

Anyone else collect kicks here? My second addiction........

IMG_0130.jpg

I live 2 minutes away from Derrimut carwash! Best carwash in the area I reckons. Lol at the sneakers, that's my second hobby too

You won't see me drag racing, speeding or hooning at this ride height and with these wheels on my car haha

No wonder you don't get a fine along with a defect haha, you were probably just minding your own business, not doing anything you shouldn't, only thing that caught you out was the stance :P

Wonder if the cops actually like the look of the car, but have to defect it as it breaches legal modification rules?

Yep, hook me your number for westside carwash meets! LOLOL

Anyone else collect kicks here? My second addiction........

IMG_0130.jpg

I live 2 minutes away from Derrimut carwash! Best carwash in the area I reckons. Lol at the sneakers, that's my second hobby too

O_o ? where abouts do you live dan..?

actually the cop who first defected me actually loved it. he commented about the car and then paused and said "...but its just too low mate! LOL" and yes he laughed.

IMG_0162.jpg

people wanted pictures of my rear. so there you go. IMO something is missing...not really happy with how it looks yet...

Yeah, I have a kick (AF1 lows) and watch problem too... Ive lost count of the premium AF1's and have a few Armani watches and a newly acquired RADO LE all black ceramic/titanium pearler i got last week... Oh the joy!

(With so many kicks, you cant just have one watch, i mean, hell, how can one watch match all those shoes?? :D )

(theres a hair in there!!) - your pic that is :whistling:

Whats missing?....a big azz audio system...no tunes no cool :P

as for the rear IMO loose the ducktail and remove boot emblem and shave it,tint the t/lights slighty and for photos only a custom made color matched number plate (can say anything you like) and remove the sticker off the back window...that is all :D