QLD CHRISTMAS CRUISE AND DINNER

Hi All,

Sorry for missing out on the meet and cruise. was a great dinner though. I wasnt feeling flash after it.. think it was the drinkies :) And Partner was a bit cranky so got forced home. :(

Thanks heaps to Brendan for organising it all, was good to see everyone again and meet some others i didn't get to last time.

Still didnt get to see the colt bugga....

I have Evan's pressie if anyone chats to him before me...

Have ordered a new radiator too for the sillycar. Aluminium one yay. Not great timing but you get that. :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for organising the dinner and cruise, it was nice to catch up with everyone.

Sorry about having to stop so suddenly on the cruise, wife wanted to hurl and I didn't want chunder on the seats. Looks like excessive G force is not everyone's cup of tea! We bailed after that, I had to drive like an old man all the way home while she slept. Not a good idea to bring her along....

Hi All,

Sorry for missing out on the meet and cruise. was a great dinner though. I wasnt feeling flash after it.. think it was the drinkies :) And Partner was a bit cranky so got forced home. :(

Thanks heaps to Brendan for organising it all, was good to see everyone again and meet some others i didn't get to last time.

Still didnt get to see the colt bugga....

I have Evan's pressie if anyone chats to him before me...

Have ordered a new radiator too for the sillycar. Aluminium one yay. Not great timing but you get that. :)

Oh Hero :P

i heard my name was mentioned XD

um... i may be up for the Thursday... but its still leaning towards a no at the moment.

Evo

I have your pressie mate if you want to get it from me on thursday night.

Thanks, I wont make it though. Doubt Ill get the new radiator by then. Hopefully getting a bit of a holiday from work so may get a free thurs night to pop up when the car is happy again. will let you know. Im hoping friday or monday next week for arrival.

Evan as soon as my car is back on the road I will meet up with you to give your pressie to you.