QLD CHRISTMAS CRUISE AND DINNER

Ralliart Lancers are a waste of time. You don't give a car a turbo and then slap skinny tyres on it and call it a performance car.

I've found Ralliarts that can't even keep up with a modded ES Lancer.

Does anyone know where we are cruising to? Need to know whether I have to bring sick bags for the wife.

some might argue that a supercharged FWD car is a wate of time also....each to thier own though i guess

*trav is now sitting in a corner rocking in the featal position crying about his crap purchase but feels a little better after insulting the TRD aurion even though he knows secretly he wants one*

How dare you, do you know how much the torque steer in the Aurion contributed to my biceps? :D

dont even talk to me about torque steer.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralliart Lancers are a waste of time. You don't give a car a turbo and then slap skinny tyres on it and call it a performance car.

Does anyone know where we are cruising to? Need to know whether I have to bring sick bags for the wife.

bwhaha

good point tho, what is the proposed cruise route?

I don't think there is a route planned, but it revolves around a mountain starting with the letter N.

15+ down the quarter mile ;) A customer was bragging he had one of the quickest stock ones in QLD (bull**** or not I don't know) and he ran a 15.1 in street trim, street tyres, etc.

Still pretty pathetic, it's even worse than just a CC Lancer with an Evo kit as you've actually paid stupid amounts of money to be an imposter.

EDIT: Probably won't be able to make it to this, have some things to do up the coast. It involves a new car that I just have bought :)

Edited by the_random_hero

Cruise route has been planned. Please everyone bring a 2 way so you know what is going on!! Yes Bring sick bags too mate LOL

Also please have plenty of fuel, air in tyres and brains in your head as I don't want to have you borrowing mine LOL

We will meet some others at the loop at @ 9.30pm ish for the cruise.

As for all this crazy talk about fast "bits a missin" oops I mean Mitsubishi's let's keep the chat sensible and truthfull please. :P

1. SILVABULLIT(secret Santa)

2. 11TWO (secret Santa)

3. chicaboo (secret Santa)

4. Captain Awesome (secret santa)

5. 97FOR + 1 (secret santa)

6. Soarer_Gurl + Partner (maybe another friend but wont know to closer to date)

7. ELEGNT

8.ROL14 - Julez (secret santa)

9. whitestivo (secret santa)

10. SupaTouring (secret santa)

11. natedog11six (Cruise Only)

12. Supercharged TRD + 1 (secret santa)

13. SecaBoy

14. DJKOR (secret santa)

15. Ray89

16. JC

17. Northy(secret Santa)

18. SuperDave

So is this the final list?? i am letting the restaurant know numbers tomorrow!!

another mountain run *sigh*. cant it just be a nice relaxing drive for once. mountain runs are too draining and you feel so worn out afterwards cos everyone wants to be the hero + its night and i dont feel like crashing the colt + whitestivo cowers every time he hears nebo.

and yes i have shriveled up and gone limp i know lol

another mountain run *sigh*. cant it just be a nice relaxing drive for once. mountain runs are too draining and you feel so worn out afterwards cos everyone wants to be the hero + its night and i dont feel like crashing the colt + whitestivo cowers every time he hears nebo.

tbh i agree with you.

tbh i agree with you.

If we do a mountain run; why not take it more relaxed. No one is saying you have to go hard. I used to have fun going around Nebo on the speed limit once upon a time. Anyways, we'll see what uncle Bren has planned as it may not even involve this. I was just speculating.

And Rowan, why not get your Aurion back if you are just going to be soft. Otherwise you are just wasting your toy.

Actually I'm taking it soft too, missus will be with me, tyres are completely worn and I have a skidpan day on the 19th....I already had my fun at the track. Once I get my new tyres....it'll be another story ^_^

Edited by Supercharged TRD

Anyways, if we do hit Nebo, this is a TOCAU meet remember. It's not like a cruise with the other forum guys.

and which other forum guys would that be :P

as for the n word... I will still be in it if we go up there, but a nice sedate cruise around somewhere pretty (if Brisbane has anywhere that is pretty at night) would be a welcome change from the usual mountain runs.

Nice cruise sounds good. As some of you know that celica isnt really ehalthy enough to try another Nebo run. Nearly killing myself and Mick (not to mention emabrassingly behind the everyone) last time was enough to tell me she needs a good going over and alot of new bits. Plus def need new tyres so yeah, easy going drive is the go. :)

its pretty simple really... if you dont want to push it hard, then go up the back of the pack...

i know i'll be right up the back... good tyres on the front and **** ones on the rear in a fwd car isnt the funnest way to drive around a mtn... :lol:

meanwhile... could i suggest someone (cough-rowan-cough) brings their camera out? it'd be good to get some group shots of the cars... no?

its pretty simple really... if you dont want to push it hard, then go up the back of the pack...

i know i'll be right up the back... good tyres on the front and **** ones on the rear in a fwd car isnt the funnest way to drive around a mtn... :lol:

meanwhile... could i suggest someone (cough-rowan-cough) brings their camera out? it'd be good to get some group shots of the cars... no?

i have no self control, if i go up nebo, ill push it. haha

when you ladies start timing nebo runs, i'll come out and set the benchmark.

whitestivo

You need more than 'lift' to be quick up and down Nebo.

yeah, its not lift you need, its a big set of balls.

well bren has already set a cruise destination so we will find out on sat.

Phil - you havnt even been up there in your tivo you benchmark will soon be broken by nebo veteran daryl who has done it about 700 times lol

Mick/Ash - if your at the back tho its boring as you might as well go for a drive by yourself and when your on a mountain you cant contain yourself and you ahve to go fast which i dont really want to do for once. just want to go for a nice drive at the speed limit (till phil gets near me) as mick said go for a drive to somewhere pretty and where people may go waw thats a nice group of toyotas instead of hiding in the moutains with your nice cars, its like saying something funny and noone hearing it lol

Daryl - i dont drive my colt soft thats why i want a change. its fun to drive slow just like the aurion

Edited by ELEGNT