old member might be rejoining

well after selling my problem riddled 2004 sprotivo- (suspension and steering shake at 80kmh + :angry: )

lookks like the mrs kids and i might be getting back into a sportivo- currently we have a 2001 gt auto forester, but with tight parking at work and home, it really is to big for us (plus we dont use all the boot or go off road- only 1 time in SA).

If we can fit out 2 slim line baby seats and capsule into the rear seat- i think its a goer, just need to find a dealer willing to swap the forester for a sportivo (or a levin at the worst) with minimal change over- yes $$$ are tight.

We loved the size and practicality of the 2002- 2006-7 hatch and would love to get another one.

Remarkably the rear hip room is smaller in corolla by 10mm but has 20mm more shulder room from online specs. and this is where baby seats matter! shoulder room.

If anyone in vic has any options or contacts- let me know. cheers

Welcome back...! :D

Fitting the baby seats and capsule shouldn't be a problem. I have a child booster and baby seat in and it's quite ok.

yeah 2 no issues but its just in case of the 3rd syndrome, and 2 slim line up rigts and a capsule should fit.

im thinking id rather a vasectomy then get rid of another stivo. Rather have timing chains than timing belts anyday.

Foresters are good but 8200rpm is way better.

Welcome back...! :D

Fitting the baby seats and capsule shouldn't be a problem. I have a child booster and baby seat in and it's quite ok.

yeah 2 no issues but its just in case of the 3rd syndrome, and 2 slim line up rigts and a capsule should fit.

im thinking id rather a vasectomy then get rid of another stivo. Rather have timing chains than timing belts anyday.

Foresters are good but 8200rpm is way better.

:lol: Get a sportivo first and you could always get a people mover later if the 3rd one comes along. :P