ALLEX

kolourhero

One of the finest examples I have seen. Just when I think I'm 'finished' modding my car, something like this comes along and my wallet starts screaming again. Inspiration is an understatement. Nice job.

hey, may i ask where did u get ur rear lip? and how much??

thanks and my GOSH nice mods clean as and soo fresh!!!

It's a genuine Toyota rear lip. Go to Toyota with the Part number. They should be able to get it for you.

• 2 weeks later...
very nice kolourhero, looks tough as.

Thanks mate :)

One of the finest examples I have seen. Just when I think I'm 'finished' modding my car, something like this comes along and my wallet starts screaming again. Inspiration is an understatement. Nice job.

Thanks JC! It never stops..!

hey, may i ask where did u get ur rear lip? and how much??

thanks and my GOSH nice mods clean as and soo fresh!!!

It's a genuine Toyota rear lip. Go to Toyota with the Part number. They should be able to get it for you.

Thanks Andy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm not sure how i feel ;) ...in one hand were losing a really really nice stivo,and on the other hand we are gaining an Evo...larger,more power,plenty mods available,and team silver...nice one Alex can't wait to check it out. :toast:

Shame to see you move on from the Rolla. No doubt your new toy will be much fun, but that Rolla is one of the best ones I've seen. So much so, you had my vote at last years' meet :lol:

• 1 month later...