[BNE] Mountain Cruise + Willowbank 27/02/10

Just to confirm, I will still be there for this.... except I may only squeeze in a couple of runs down at Willowbank. I have some cocktails to drink that evening to celebrate my best mate's birthday so yeh. Also will be driving to Melbourne on Sunday... so yeh.

thats cool guys...

i wont be at the first meeting... i'll be at the Gap maccas at 2pm...

for those that are meeting up with the group at mt gravatt, just look for a bunch of corollas and ask for brad.. he's the organiser...

just say you're ash's mate...

Ill be going on the cruise but will be passing on the drags. I will be going straight to the Gap Golden Arch Inn as Garden City is kaos on a Saturday.

yeah.. f*ck garden city... I'll be going to the gap too.

read about this a little bit too late - be nice to see what the ZR6 could do now I've added a bit of weight to it (my hefty self included), but I'm tied up working on the dash pieces today :(

Also looks like the rain might spoil any fun at willowbank

I don't wanna hear about anyone getting into any accidents now...

The Brisbane crew are very responsible drivers. Was an excellent run today. The first section in the dry was nice to get the tires warmed up for the damp second half which was some nice driving through the foggy mountain. Great cruise.

I don't wanna hear about anyone getting into any accidents now...

The Brisbane crew are very responsible drivers. Was an excellent run today. The first section in the dry was nice to get the tires warmed up for the damp second half which was some nice driving through the foggy mountain. Great cruise.

Glad to hear it. I used to belong to the Holden Commodore fraternity and it was the norm for at least one idiot to crash his ride per cruise, very happy I'm no longer associated with that lot.

im very very very impressed with the people that came...

i think there was about 17 or 18 cars in total and not a single 'incident' that i saw...

everyone drove within their limits and i think everyone still had a great time...

everyone was very friendly i thought too...

to those that softed out... YOU MISSED OUT BIG TIME!!! :lol:

i've got 45 pics (a lot of them of daryl (DJKOR) and brad (psyco) cars) that i'll post up later... :)

thanks to everyone that came and made the day what it was... everyone was well behaved! :D

lastly, just wanted to thank Brad (psyco) (and heather!) for organising today... it was one of the most enjoyable cruises i've been on in a LONG time... :)

yeah it was definately a well organised and run cruise.

I was right up the front and not once did either MR2 do anything stupid.

They drove to the conditions perfectly.

Thanks for posting this up ash!

Those are sweet mate. Such detail in the drawing thing as well. That's wicked.

Damn you take such good photos. Definitely was a good choice to get another camera to continue taking photos. I also now want to buy an SLR. I think that will be my next expense.

yeah was good cruise. I was too cautious LOL since it's the first time back in my car since my kiss with the mountain. I got overtaken by many LOL then gave up and bailed off home through Samford. Saw a Supra sliding coming up Mt. Glorious Road with a "mini-truck" rodeo attempting to do the same but FAIL! LOL

Loving the look of the rear of your Aurion Daryl when I pulled over to let you pass. Looked wicked as mate!

where exactly did everyone meet up at garden city? lol. i was there looking for a bunch of toyota's, then my friend called me cos she caught the wrong bus while going to get a tat and got lost. Sounds like it was mad fun tho.. so devo i missed it :(

firstly... i apologise for not mentioning it on here... it was at the officeworks/rebel sports car park...

secondly, it was a pretty bad meeting spot...

last time twincam.org met up (a couple of years ago), that car park used to be dead... but on the weekend, it was crazy busy...

if you had of driven around the car park a couple of times you would have seen a bunch of losers hanging around... :lol: