my new ride ( buy use )

Speed

HOLY LEXUS BATMAN! :P

wow, looks really good mate, how does she drive?

I have only ever seen 1 of these in real life, they are really rare down here...

Congrats on the purchase :D

Evo

should have bought a C63 AMG... much better car, imo...

Really nice thing to say when someone has spent 100k+ on a car. Im sure, he/she had their reasons to pick this over the AMG. I would pick the IS-F over both AMG and M3...but hey thats just me, and who gives a ****?

Out on the track earlier this week, a driver with an AMG Black series (This is almost 300krrp), could not use his paddle shift, and had to make do with the auto because the downshifter paddle broke...this is one of the many reason alot of people go Japanese over European!

Ohh and to the OP, awesome stuff. I love these things!

?uestlove: how about you calm down a little? whenever someone buys a new car, they will always hear "you should have bought X car"... i agree every one has their own reasons for buying the car they buy... ie, i bought the trd over the hsv and people think i'm crazy...

thats why i said IN MY OPINION at the end of it...

a mate bought a new r8 v10 and IN MY OPINION, he should have bought a bentley because it suits his driving more...

either way, i'm glad someone loved the ISF enough to buy it... its a great car, but it just didnt suit me...

sorry to the original poster... didnt mean to take away from your excitement of a new car... as i said in my first post... congrats...

my comment was just meant as a passing comment...

?uestlove: how about you calm down a little? whenever someone buys a new car, they will always hear "you should have bought X car"...

That is true, when I got my car heaps of people asked why I got it and they still do. I'm pretty sure if I bought anything else they would have asked again no matter what car I get!

It's really comes down to because its not their preference and they are trying to push what they like onto you. <_<

Secaboy, maybe you should have worded it as: "What made you choose the IS-F over the AMG? I would have picked the AMG". Im sure thats probably what you meant, but when i read: "You should have got the AMG", it seems like he made the wrong decision.

Edited by ?uestlove

Cool. I would by a Lexus over a AMG anyday. A) I dont even think ive ever seen a Merc dealership, let along tried to get spare parts for one. B) Im not a bald, single, old man.

Secaboy, maybe you should have worded it as: "What made you choose the IS-F over the AMG? I would have picked the AMG". Im sure thats probably what you meant, but when i read: "You should have got the AMG", it seems like he made the wrong decision.

you're right.... but i also forgot to put a " :P " after my comment... it was made in good fun... nothing mean behind it at all..

ISF is a great car, but i just think that there are better cars out there... much like most people think there are better cars out there compared to my TRD... as i always say... "each to their own"...

Nimrod: :lol: do you live in the sticks? merc's are everywhere... and the amg models are definitely not for old balding men.. :lol:

anyway, the one thing that sh!ts me with the ISF (and its the same thing that sh!ts me with the TRD!!)... why do they make those fake exhaust pipes on the rear?

both cars would look so much better if they were real!!!

it really really really frustrates me and i can see absolutely no benefit in doing it the way that they have...

anywhoooooo, get an exhaust done for the ISF... there's one in brisbane with an exhaust system and it sounds UNBELIEVABLE after 3,000rpm (from memory, thats when the valve opens, no?)...