Johnnie Levin ZR 2008

johnnieboi

30k service today and wheel alignment since changed stockies on. car drives so much better now. dont know bout the rear right rotor though, still kinda feels funny to me wen i brake.

Penrite HPR5 oil and new wiper blades.. lol wiping windscreen is so clear now

still thinking of getting 17s Kappas.. want more stockish looks.. not so out there.. we shall see

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i posted 10 billion times

"do yourself a favour and get those federals" :P :P :P

according to the federal website, 205/55r16s are still under development... so GG for u jonnieboi :P

cya tomorrow ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Got toyota to check out my rear brake rotor. ended up getting charged 150 + labour and got both rear rotors machined. Now no more screeching when i brake. sighhh.. good of toyota to let me know how much it was gonna be at the start. <_< oh well. that problem is now solved.

now.. rear sway.. front strut.. rims back on... replace scratched rim.. blue nuts.. thats it for this year.

TTE front lip is on. Got from tomee aka shinobi, came with free install and free scratches.. hehhe.. probli not worth painting cuz i'll probli scratch it again up my driveway.

I think i saw you this morning mate, about 7:45AM down Moroonda HWY just coming into Balwyn.. I was in the Sportivo and we both had fogs on, car looks really nice if it was yours!

I think i saw you this morning mate, about 7:45AM down Moroonda HWY just coming into Balwyn.. I was in the Sportivo and we both had fogs on, car looks really nice if it was yours!

nope not me.. i dont roll that way.. at that time.. i would of been at work already.. oh wells

• 1 month later...

Update:

Finally put the wheels back on. Got gutter rashed rim replaced and put back on, 4 wheel balance and alignment. Ride feels more smooth now. I can feel the car better with the wheels back on. I noticed a slight scrubbing noise when in almost full lock.. maybe its just me i dont know, but i'll see in the coming days.

post-10034-128479749843_thumb.jpg

post-10034-128479751561_thumb.jpg

Osram Diadems (thanks to Vinh)

post-10034-128479756134_thumb.jpg

Bought some goodies at supercheap auto

post-10034-128479761458_thumb.jpg

Saw these rims at the tyre factory where i got my wheels done. hrmmmm... very appealing indeed. They are also King Wheels

post-10034-128479766955_thumb.jpg

3000k foglight bulbs are also on the way.. +5% JDMness

Also, ordered C-One Front strut brace and Cusco Rear Sway. Hopefully they come in 2-3weeks, or whenever my source gets it.. sighh

post-10034-128479766955_thumb.jpg

Now that your rims are like new again you should sell them and get those King Wheels, the blue will really suit you car ;) and match your rear sway..

yes, so tempted to john. they look very nice up close. i dont know, next year. i keep saying that.. then go and put my rims back on, order front strut and rear sway. and who knows wat else im gonna try sneak in before i go holidays end of the year.

@private number; yeah man, wheels make the car, i was so over looking at my stockies. gay

Cars looking great Johnnie...nice one mate. :)

my advise on the wheels is save up and get the set you really really want...TE37 in black,ooohhhhh yeah these would look the goods.

btw how much was that tool kit from Supercheap???

Cars looking great Johnnie...nice one mate. :)

my advise on the wheels is save up and get the set you really really want...TE37 in black,ooohhhhh yeah these would look the goods.

btw how much was that tool kit from Supercheap???

true lee, 3k+ on just rims.. +50 JDM pts straight up.

the Stanley 69 piece socket set was on special for $69.00 lol. i swear im not making it up, i just noticed it now. should still be on special but they are going very fast.

Update 22/9/10 - Sneaking in something else before the year ends

x2 3A Racing Pod Filters to replace the Injen one. Also cleaning/oil kit to extend their life. Big kudos/thanks to kenshinx for getting them for me!

post-10034-12851648179_thumb.jpg

Gonna install it tomorrow. Probli shorten silicone hose so it doesnt rest on the foggie too. And cable tie some kind of brace to make it sturdy.

Better shot of the foggies at night

post-10034-128516480933_thumb.jpg