Melbourne Dyno Day

Will you come to a Dyno day if organised for June or September ?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey I'm back... wow this has come along nicely. Now to organise it.

Been in contact with the Dyno place, they're yet to take delivery of the new Dyno and they're not optimistic about having before the end of the year.

However the owner stated he may be able to use another workshop/dyno in Fairfield but we need to indicate what date/s we want so he can try and arrange it for us.

Saturday would be best and we need to give at least 4 weeks notice so unless anyone has objections I will aim for either Sat 01/10/05 or 08/10/05...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will most likely turn up in the arvo unless raining.

Training for Around the Bay on the 16th. :P

Oh I will write a "leave form" and put it on the bedroom table on the other side of the bed. :rolleyes:

theres

ART(tecknik tuning) in preston

protech i think it is - preston

hyper tech - vermont

m1 - bulleen

rev zone- nunawading

pro maz- thommo

thats all i can think of for now so u can try them

cant wait for it ill have my exhaust n CAI in by then :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
i rang dynologic, when they heard it was corollas they said "No Thanks", takes too long for setup, would only get 18 cars max in a day.

i dont understand this.... why would it take longer to set up because we have corollas... and why only 18 cars in the day...

i have been to a dyno that had well ov 30 cars....

i rang dynologic, when they heard it was corollas they said "No Thanks", takes too long for setup, would only get 18 cars max in a day.

I've been getting alot of this, The first question is always "What sort of car's?" To which I reply mostly fwd Corolla's, then they always say, "Sorry we're just flat out and can't fit you in"... I bet if I said HSV's or WRX's they'd say come on down anytime...

Don't worry still trying, I'll keep you all posted.

Ok Guys

I rang NT Performance Tubocharging in Footscray, they can do it next month, as long as we give them 2 weeks notice. Its $30 a car as long as we get 20...and you get 3 dyno runs. They will have a BBQ and it will take most day from 9.30 to about 4 in the afternoon....

So who would still be interested??? I would like people to confirm so that a booking can be made next week....It will be on a weekend day so let me know.

Cheers

Thanks for the update guys!

Ok Guys

I rang NT Performance Tubocharging in Footscray, they can do it next month, as long as we give them 2 weeks notice. Its $30 a car as long as we get 20...and you get 3 dyno runs. They will have a BBQ and it will take most day from 9.30 to about 4 in the afternoon....

So who would still be interested??? I would like people to confirm so that a booking can be made next week....It will be on a weekend day so let me know.

Cheers

This sounds good lucio. Do they give printouts?

I'd say they give printouts, its a DynoDynamics dyno. The guy told me about a chevy club having one last month with 30 odd cars, took them a whole day.

So who is in??

1.Me+1

2.Peekay

3.Egene

4.HDACHE

5.Chompies

the rest of you guys can confirm yourselves....at this stage im thinking the Bike Grand Prix weekend in October the 15th or 16th...does anyone have issues with those dates?