Dutchie's 09 ZRE Levin ZR

dutchie101

oh yeah i seen those eyelids. i ordered them 3 months ago. but pulled out last min lol.

how much did you get them for? are they already painted? how much would you want for them delivered?

cheers mate.

Cost to me landed was AU$290 a pair. They come in black gelcoat, so painting is required (i estimate between 40-70 bucks depending where you go)they come with 3m double sided tape too.

I havent priced the postage yet, but i would say registered post to most eastern states would be around the AU$20 or just over. Pm me if interested, ive only got a pair or two.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dutchie, do you have 4 amber ones? PM me details (price, type of strip 5050, 3528 or 0603, length etc). Undecided still.

Thanks,

Peter.

P.s. eyelids look good, not for me though. :)

Edited by dwee.

I couldnt wait, just installed my Injen CAI.

All i can say is wow! I didnt expect such a boost in performance. I think the Injen works/ may work better when you have the exhaust done, as im pretty sure i gained around 5-10kw mid range power for sure and more torque to boot. It pulls much harder from 3,000-6,500. Has changed my exhaust note, nice and meaty now, it was good before but now it sounds like i wanted. Intake sound is growly from 3-5 onwards. The little ZRE can breathe now, no more pre-pubescent Chief Wiggum asthma stylie any more. :yahoo:

No engine light so far, fingers crossed. I only ran the car for 20 min and no light yet. B)

Ill put some pics up tomorrow.

Ohhh yeeaahhhh...

Cheers :)

The eyelids are fiberglass, black gel coated, so painting is as easy as a light sand and base coat, colour and clear.

Cant wait to get my last rim and rubber this week :)

u_b_001-img600x450-1260799781r7wh3y40564.jpg

Think ill still go with the S-Drive or A-Drive R1's

Edited by dutchie101

OOooO i wouldnt mind black coated eyelids

it'd go well with my black on white look XD

hey wy how much was your pod, thinking of getting one few weeks time :)

Cheers :)

The eyelids are fiberglass, black gel coated, so painting is as easy as a light sand and base coat, colour and clear.

Cant wait to get my last rim and rubber this week :)

u_b_001-img600x450-1260799781r7wh3y40564.jpg

Think ill still go with the S-Drive or A-Drive R1's

hmmmm... eye lids sound good to me dutchie.. u still got them?

Still got 2 pair. BG Pete was interested in a pair, so that leaves only one pair for others if BG Pete finalizes his order. I can get more if people want them, like i said, im not making anything off them, i might be able to get them a bit cheaper if i can get my contact to reduce the box size, it was freakin huge for just 3 pair. Typical Japs tho, pack stuff soo well. But i wont order more till these sell.

Aries, sorry, yeah pretty easy to install, took about 2 hours, but most of that time was getting the front bar off(well, the bloody push screws in the wheel well) and 1 think i could do it in an hour now. It comes with 6 page instructions that are very clear..

Edited by dutchie101

Got my 18" Work's fitted yesterday....

I cant believe how small they look for 18"!! Could fit 20"s in there!!

Workfrontside.jpg

workback.jpg

workbackside.jpg

workfrontleft.jpg

And colour shot:

workcolour.jpg

Still working out if i like them or not...really need those pedders coil overs, it needs another 25mm drop.

Like this:

workslammed.jpg

And this:

workslammed2.jpg

whatchall think?

Edited by dutchie101

Shweeeet,great looking wheel...+1 this ride definatley needs coilovers,sorry deserves coilovers to go along with all her other tasty bits & pieces. :)

Well done mate,you seem as addicted/focused/crazy as i am in trying to find personal perfection for your ride. ;)