Trent and Nicole's ZR6

trentmeyer23

Ah another white sportivo nice, Good KMs for the yr when i brought mine i was looking at 08's and most were around 50 000kms.

Thanks guys, yeah Daryl, i see now why u loved yours so much. I've wanted an Aurion since they were first released and my old man said to me back then, work hard enough and you will get one. I've been told to fight the urges to mod it, because the Camry is my toy. The only thing that will change for now is the towbar is coming off until we have a use for it.

Edited by trentmeyer23

Congrats on the purchase Trent & Nicole,hope you enjoy it heaps...i also have a soft spot for the white ones,they have sooo much potential.

tasteful mods should be ok,most of the time it's an improvment over stock anyway. ;)

• 3 months later...

Well Nic took the Aurion in to get its 45,000KM service today, and i must say i am quite impressed. Whilst it was in, without anything said, they replaced the recalled oil line and by just a simple matter of letting them know there was a dash rattle(the notorious problem) they have organised to have the car booked back into to put in the new padded clips.

These problems are common for the Aurion so it doesn't bother me, but i really have to say and i normally don't do this sought of thing, but i would definitely recommend the guys at Jacob Toyota in Wodonga VIC, they've been really helpful since the day we started looking for the Aurion. smile.gif

Good to hear Trent,thats how dealer service should be 100% of the time at a 100% of the dealers...only in a perfect world hey.

also you have just reminded me about the oil line upgrade,my car is going in for it's 30000km service soon so will be wanting that mod done free of charge. ;)

Cheers

Lee

Yeah mate fully aware it's a warranty/recalled part replacement...i guess that was me trying to be funny calling it a free mod.

and mine is not leaking either so it was nice your dealer just went ahead and changed it without you mentioning it to them,if i didn't say anything to my dealer whats the bet they would just leave it until later on in my cars life or when i finally ask them about it. ;)

i also have a soft spot for the white ones

Yeah me too.. :whistling:

Looking good mate. Nice choice. I think I prefer the lighter colours on the Aurion Sportivo's due to the contrast with the black lower bumper bits! ;)

Peter.