[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Salt and vinegar Kernels. Yum!

Yes... yum it was. Thanks Dee.

Yet another meet where my cheeks (of the facial variety) were left sore from laughing.

Salt and vinegar Kernels. Yum!

Yes... yum it was. Thanks Dee.

Yet another meet where my cheeks (of the facial variety) were left sore from laughing.

I try to make a difference :P

I try to make a difference :P

It just wouldn't be the same without you Mick

p.s. I have my car back, bar was not replaced... just repaired and repainted... not 100% happy, but that's what they were told to do :(

Edited by HDACHE

In regards to that suspect VW that pulled into the loop last night, I passed by a nice shiny black Accord in the City just then. Had the same look to it as well as those distinct antennas at the front. Looked to be chauffeur driven and the two passengers were wearing some pretty expensive looking suits. Normal registration though so I don't think it would be a limousine.

Stu and I will be out tonight taking some pictures of our cars and wondered if anyone was interested in joining us? We'll be headed to murrarrie and hamilton and anywhere else we decide on later. Call / sms me if you wanna join in

P.s. I'm no pro photographer, but i like playing

Edited by HDACHE

Stu and I will be out tonight taking some pictures of our cars and wondered if anyone was interested in joining us? We'll be headed to murrarrie and hamilton and anywhere else we decide on later. Call / sms me if you wanna join in 0401180454

P.s. I'm no pro photographer, but i like playing

Oh Shiite. Won't be able to attend due the requirements of the State (family, that is). <_<

Oh Shiite. Won't be able to attend due the requirements of the State (family, that is). <_<

Oh Andrew, you should know by now that i'm much more important than your family!

Oh you're right up there.

But you know me, my schedule is so full of people wanting to: meet/be with/be in the presence of me; it just wouldn't be fair to break an appointment for those who have been waiting patiently for eons.

Oh you're right up there.

But you know me, my schedule is so full of people wanting to: meet/be with/be in the presence of me; it just wouldn't be fair to break an appointment for those who have been waiting patiently for eons.

You are right, next time i should give more notice

JDMST meet on monday night... who's going?

Not me. Once again another JDMST meet I will have to miss out on. I will be in Coolum for the week. This also means I will have to miss the Thursday meet.

Will miss both meets this week unfortunately due to a clashing of dates.

Actually due to my current circumstances I'll probably only come around once a month at the least. Shit sux