[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Thats the second time in my life ive been called an indian hahahahah....if its the last than il be forever a happy man(no offence to indians), anyways yeah that was me who creeped past u guys before in a silver atx aurion, me and the friend i was with felt abit awkward to stop since we didnt know anybody, the feeling of being at a new school and introducing yourself to the whole class came back to me, sorry didnt mean to be rude ,next time il properly introduce myself to you all......

peace

Yeah i'll be out, the yaris needs a wash... idk if i can be fucked or not though

I'll be @ Hoppys for a wash as well. It's no longer the best place for a extended clean (wash clay wax) but I can help you wash if you like. Make sure you wear some aeroguard/rid + bring your Anti-insect-biting force field as well.

If you want some Quick Wax you'll need to buy some Quick Wax or Ultimate Quick Wax as I ran out last week.

Yeah i'll be out, the yaris needs a wash... idk if i can be fucked or not though

I'll be @ Hoppys for a wash as well. It's no longer the best place for a extended clean (wash clay wax) but I can help you wash if you like. Make sure you wear some aeroguard/rid + bring your Anti-insect-biting force field as well.

If you want some Quick Wax you'll need to buy some Quick Wax or Ultimate Quick Wax as I ran out last week.

It does need a propper wash/wax/clay lol (its never had one afaik) so i might just give it a hose this week and be done with it, do the full wash when there arent evil bugs arround

monday was beautiful until i drove home... then flash flooding and rain that was so bad that it was like driving through a waterfall... :lol:

snorlax may make an apperance... but it may be a brief encounter... work is fuqed...

monday was beautiful until i drove home... then flash flooding and rain that was so bad that it was like driving through a waterfall... :lol:

snorlax may make an apperance... but it may be a brief encounter... work is fuqed...

snorlax LOLOL

I'll be there tomorrow. Luckily this overnight onsite tech thing here at Marriott was scheduled for today otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make it.

Anyways, my car will always get a clean before the meet unless it is raining an hour or so before hand.. but I won't be going to Hoppy's. Those bites still itch even after a couple of days.

Current:

2008 Yaris YR [OOD33] (super slow)

Ex:

2005 Corolla Sportivo [HDACHE] (super fast)

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay phil/evan!!! :lol:

You've only just seen that, its been there for the past 6 months.

Btw, i meant in comparison to the yaris. I didnt call it "the powerhouse of speed"