[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

couldnt make it cause i spent all night last night getting prices for the stuff that got stolen and writing a LOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG ***** email to the insurance assessor explaining why we believed we were getting screwed and how the items that were stolen were grossly undervalued... fuqn cnuts!!! seriously hate insurance companies!!! :(

anyway, i'll try to make it to dinner on tuesday night... :)

mick can i park my drift pig at your joint again, and ill just ***** around at work then get some dinner then come back to yours maybe 6:30 or so and we can buggerise for a bit before we go to the loop

yeah babe.

anyone have a spare RHS drivers knee?

mine developed a chronic clicking sound yesterday arvo when i was running after my nephew! :lol:

doh! getting old! :ph34r:

I get that every time I bend my knee past a certain angle... I don't think it's age as much as it is downward force for us larger blokes

anyone have a spare RHS drivers knee?

mine developed a chronic clicking sound yesterday arvo when i was running after my nephew! :lol:

doh! getting old! :ph34r:

I get that every time I bend my knee past a certain angle... I don't think it's age as much as it is downward force for us larger blokes

yeah, mine is downward force + cartilage damage + gristle floating around in the joint... :lol:

its all levels of awesomeness... :D

i refuse to say that i'm coming from now on... every time i say i'm coming, something happens and i cant make it... :lol:

meanwhile, i need new tyres PRONTO... anyone have a pair of 245/40R18 sitting around not being used? :lol:

front fu*ked already? i assume fronts because the rears woulb never wear out on that. for obvious reasons