[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Ash, Mick and Andrew, would you please remove the wifi from your phones please :D

i dont want my ***** being kicked for it :D thanks heaps!

When you are in range of the network, you need to go into wifi and select 'forget this network'

Might be best to sh*t can it this week?

I would say that is a wise idea. But if it isn't raining, the loop is a rather high spot and would still be great for a meet.

From the look of everything, you would think the worst is actually over, despite what the predictions are.

How about we meet in a non-affected suburb for coffee and cake like the Melbourne crew do?

I would like to do a meet like that, but as of right now, I can only travel as far as 1 suburb over... and that's not easy to start with.

How about we meet in a non-affected suburb for coffee and cake like the Melbourne crew do?

I would like to do a meet like that, but as of right now, I can only travel as far as 1 suburb over... and that's not easy to start with.

Ooh bugger.

This week cancelled it is!

I would have been up for a meet after seeing our road out of here re-open in the morning, but after driving for 1 hour just to get into the city (a trip that usually takes 20 minutes), I don't feel like leaving the house again.

Anyone organising the whole crew to go help at any of the affected areas? or any fundraising we can do??

Sounds like a great idea mate, though I only have one set of arms and legs, and these are going to be used around the corner in Jindalee tomorrow and Sunday.

Anyone organising the whole crew to go help at any of the affected areas? or any fundraising we can do??

Sounds like a great idea mate, though I only have one set of arms and legs, and these are going to be used around the corner in Jindalee tomorrow and Sunday.

Daryl i can help out on Sunday.. let me know if anyone need help.. if someone can organise something then it will be great.. !!

Unfortunately due to the floods etc I'm one of the few employees at work who can still do shifts. As such I'm snowed under for at least the foreseeable future with work so I'm afraid I'm out for lending a hand.

Whilst I'm all for the idea of us all getting together to lend a hand, I think perhaps it's not suitable to go waving the TOCAU banner so to speak whilst doing it. It just doesn't feel right to me (all best intentions aside).

Unfortunately due to the floods etc I'm one of the few employees at work who can still do shifts. As such I'm snowed under for at least the foreseeable future with work so I'm afraid I'm out for lending a hand.

Whilst I'm all for the idea of us all getting together to lend a hand, I think perhaps it's not suitable to go waving the TOCAU banner so to speak whilst doing it. It just doesn't feel right to me (all best intentions aside).

Not waving anything bro, never my intention when i said that.. just would like to go with a few friends thats all.. its alrite.. most likely i will be going with my friends..

... I think perhaps it's not suitable to go waving the TOCAU banner so to speak whilst doing it. It just doesn't feel right to me (all best intentions aside).

Not waving anything bro, never my intention when i said that.. just would like to go with a few friends thats all.. its alrite.. most likely i will be going with my friends..

I didn't see that as Ingres' intention as well. I figured that the idea was more because we are always good at getting a big group together.

I guess it shows how everyone thinks. On topic though, man what a day that was. Words just can't describe the state everything is in.