saab vs aurion

One persons opinion ...

Not sure how they expect ride comfort and driver feedback to both be better in one car? They say the aurion is so quiet, whilst not giving the driver any feedback - does that mean the saab is loud with lots of body roll and you get feedback from every bump in the road?

As for panel gaps, we only see the aurion. What are we comparing this to? In my head I'm imagining we are comparing it to a cardboard box, because nothing good or bad is said about the Saab.

I was expecting Saab vs aurion, but I mostly read about a part of one car then it moved on to something else without any real comparison.

We don't even have a final verdict or summary of pros and cons.

Summary: don't use this review if you own a Saab and are considering buying an aurion ... test drive one for yourself.

Useless review.. I can hardly see what's good about Saab.. Why buy Saab when it's worth something like Honda? 40k line isn't cheap, and there are lots of other cars you can get with that kind of money.

Saab is a beautiful car, it is fast, it is fun and have class. If you want something sporty and classy and usually drive alone, then Saab way to go. On the other hand, Saab is strange, like some kind of small aeroplane, lots of buttons, everything facing a driver like in cockpit. This car definitely for single male who love to drive and want to be different( in audi, bmw market). Aurion is different from the beginning, larger and more practical, more usual, tame.

One persons opinion ...

Not sure how they expect ride comfort and driver feedback to both be better in one car? They say the aurion is so quiet, whilst not giving the driver any feedback - does that mean the saab is loud with lots of body roll and you get feedback from every bump in the road?

As for panel gaps, we only see the aurion. What are we comparing this to? In my head I'm imagining we are comparing it to a cardboard box, because nothing good or bad is said about the Saab.

I was expecting Saab vs aurion, but I mostly read about a part of one car then it moved on to something else without any real comparison.

We don't even have a final verdict or summary of pros and cons.

Summary: don't use this review if you own a Saab and are considering buying an aurion ... test drive one for yourself.

totally agree, when reading this blog/review i thought the guy had a really bad experience with the aurion.

but no pictures of the beloved Saab to really compare.

On the other hand, Saab is strange, like some kind of small aeroplane, lots of buttons, everything facing a driver like in cockpit.

Well, Saab did originally start as a company that built aeroplanes.

To me, personally, I just don't picture myself driving a Saab. It's like I am just being picky on the name alone.

This seem like a fairly redundant review from the get go? Why not make the cars list price match up? The review should have been against a ZR6 or Presara in keeping with the "premium" thing.

AS other have mentioned there was no comparison, they mentioned some of the panel gaps on the ATX where a bit sloppy but then they didn’t show the Saab for comparison? That’s basic stuff? Yet the failed. Also the mention that because Aurion is Australia is must be built like crap, they should not paint all Australian car with the same brush, Camry/Aurion are leaps and bounds ahead of Falcon/Commodore in terms of "QDR". and of course if he's a SAAB driver than another SAAB is going to feel more like home and user friendly, if we was to jump in a Saab and then into another Toyota we would say that the Toyota was more user friendly as that’s the "Command system" were used too.... who wrote this stuff, what a clown...

And if you were looking for an "entry level" Premium vehicle why would you buy a SAAB that is renowned for average performance poor resale, awful dealer networks, expensive and difficult to get hold parts? Plus has a very patchy reliability and durability history? Would you not buy a Honda, Subaru or a "poor man’s" Audi a VW??

All I got out of that was "Here's 2 pretty much unrelated cars - an entry level premium vehicle, and a base model regular old family sedan. And here's why there is no comparison between them."

The only suitable comparison here would have been between the 9-3 and a ZR6. Now we're comparing as equivalent specs as we're gonna get, the Aurion is the obvious choice to any smart buyer. Sure you don't get to be a pompous a*sehole telling everybody you drive a Saab, but for an extra $599 you get more power, more space, and when you weigh up the difference in price to for services, parts, and then throw in the fact that if you live anywhere near a city you've pretty much got a Toyota dealer on your doorstep, then that $599 extra has soon paid for itself and then some.