• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on size, that could make or break the look

16x6.5 +53

Or

15x7 +48

16" minimum but with those offsets won't they sit in further than a stock rim ? They're Honda offsets

16" minimum but with those offsets won't they sit in further than a stock rim ? They're Honda offsets

Buggered up the spreadsheet. Offset would be 33 in both 16" or 17". Would really want a 1" lip in the re30

$20 for flip key+shell. $15 to get it cut.

post-14950-0-97095000-1334572669_thumb.j

Flip keys are so awesome! just don't play with it to much like i have, tends to get a really fun when you're bored.

Flip keys are so awesome! just don't play with it to much like i have, tends to get a really fun when you're bored.

You can pop it open and fix the spring inside that flips the key out. 2 1/2 turns anti-clockwise will do the trick.

Buggered up the spreadsheet. Offset would be 33 in both 16" or 17". Would really want a 1" lip in the re30

Oh yeah, that sounds better

You can pop it open and fix the spring inside that flips the key out. 2 1/2 turns anti-clockwise will do the trick.

Ooo, damn i was thinking it was going to be like that forever :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

change your front grill, it does not match the rest of your car.. everything looks great

no thanks ben. I much prefer the jdm grille over the aero grille, as I have started to dislike the frontal "momma lips" look on a white ZZE.

Needed a change since everyone was running around with an aero grille, whether they be genuine TRD or replica.

post-14950-0-03993900-1339926268_thumb.j

The current grille is awesome! the aero grills are over done and to be honest look to open .. your car looks really nice mate especially in person. Top notch!

The current grille is awesome! the aero grills are over done and to be honest look to open .. your car looks really nice mate especially in person. Top notch!

:blush: Thank you for your kind words Sir