BBQ at Somerset Dam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am thoroughly confused.

I get where we start (via Rowans post) but where are we headed and what is the final destination?

HAHAHA soooooo!!!! here we go :)

Meet at red rooter at 8.30am head to beenleigh.

head up tambo @ 9am.

watever time we actually get to the bbq spot

lunch.

then to the spit?

agree?

Well since there isn't a list up and the shops are going to close soon. I'm going to bring the bread. I'll try and get us some hot dog rolls. Otherwise we can just buy everything at the first meet.

Ps are we going to do spring brook too? :-P

Edited by STYLSH

Well since there isn't a list up and the shops are going to close soon. I'm going to bring the bread. I'll try and get us some hot dog rolls. Otherwise we can just buy everything at the first meet.

Ps are we going to do spring brook too? :-P

I don't know what to bring food-wise but I'll bring:

- disposable cups

- disposable plates

- disposable cutlery

- bbq - tomato sauce

- serviettes/napkins + paper towels

Maybe a case of coke or something???

well it might just be Mr. Scotch talking but I'm thinking of coming along now, But we'll see if Mr. Hangover turns up tomorrow morning and ruins things as he's been known too.

I can't really offer to bring anything at this late hour as nothing's open - but are we likely to actually NEED anything anyway?

Dearest Ray

Please strike the navigator and the BBQ-location-knower frimly in the head for me.

Kindest regards

Andrew357

Go go gadget sundae!

+ 1 on that one. Too many u-turns etc.

And damn my stomach still feels like it is going to explode. Food coma starting to settle in now.

after today, I really need an ice cold scotch and coke. I don't care if your GPS navigator says to go this way, "No through road" signs aren't there for ****s n giggles.

Someone at the spit actually knows about my car!! There were the usual "stylish *laugh*" But then I heard someone tell the guy laughing that the car has a supercharger in it and I was like wow!

Btw the end result was that we got fed and had a nice drive. Props to getting a cruise up and going, just need to iron out the details before we head off next time.

Andrew did anyone comment on your car? :P

*sighs* man this cruise was so **** i blame the organiser (the guy who drove the Mx5) LOL! and also the traffic on the road FML! haha i saw evan did u?

*sighs* man this cruise was so **** i blame the organiser (the guy who drove the Mx5) LOL! and also the traffic on the road FML! haha i saw evan did u?

Fail cruise is fail. Fail chick leading who mislead us 3 times is fail. Locked park and BBQ on the far side of the world is fail. Pulling into a park crossing heavy traffic for no reason is fail. Not turning up the road to Mount Tamborine even when it's clearly signed is fail.

Everything was fail until we were TOCAU separated.

Fail cruise is fail. Fail chick leading who mislead us 3 times is fail. Locked park and BBQ on the far side of the world is fail. Pulling into a park crossing heavy traffic for no reason is fail. Not turning up the road to Mount Tamborine even when it's clearly signed is fail.

hahah she lead last time in her wrx was fine but yeah its been a while... LOL man she **** fast but insanely quick on mountain :)

hahah she lead last time in her wrx was fine but yeah its been a while... LOL man she **** fast but insanely quick on mountain :)

I'm not saying she was slow...

I was saying she was hopeless! :lol:

LOL.

Wow... sounds like an eventful day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing spectacular, but to put someone who clearly doesn't know what they are doing in the lead position was a seriously dumb idea. To do it continually is just ridiculous.

It was nice to have a drive around but to not even reach our planned destination sucked.

I mean, we were farked from the start! We were supposed to meet @ 8.30am!

I wasn't kidding about the food coma. Hit the bed when I got home around 6pm and didn't wake up again until 11:30pm, and at that time I was still tired enough to just continue sleeping until about 30 minutes ago. Feeling mighty thirsty now.

I wasn't kidding about the food coma. Hit the bed when I got home around 6pm and didn't wake up again until 11:30pm, and at that time I was still tired enough to just continue sleeping until about 30 minutes ago. Feeling mighty thirsty now.

Best get your jogging shoes on boy. What you just downed could match a small country's daily sugar intake. Even by MY standards that was excessive :o