Wicked cool clip!

hahaha, that's incredible.. and on a public road too?! this guy is nutz

This is a clip from a movie isn't it - I think the new Dukes Of Hazard one? You can here them calling "cut" right at the very end?! All those other cars are just in formation I reckon for the stunt. But still a crackin' piece of driving...no doubt about that!!!

hey buddha, i have the same rims as yours on my levin. i just had them powdercoated white recently... maybe u should do that same... it'll suit your white car  ;)  ;)  ;) get some rice happening  :D

What I'd love to do is have them polished, but I'm trying to find a place that will fit my budget.

I wouldn't recommend trying lift off oversteer, especially on public roads, It's a great way to end up facing the way you just came from.

Once the back end starts to comes around there's nothing progressive about it, it snaps out in an instant and takes alot to catch.

Don't believe me, just watch the 2.0lt supertourers one day.

I wouldn't recommend trying lift off oversteer, especially on public roads, It's a great way to end up facing the way you just came from. 

Once the back end starts to comes around there's nothing progressive about it, it snaps out in an instant and takes alot to catch.

Don't believe me, just watch the 2.0lt supertourers one day.

any form of oversteer(handbrake, lift-off, etc) is hard to catch in a FWD. that's y u need to practise on a skidpan. :)

i've also found the rear end to be more lively with the stiffer swaybars installed, esp hard braking hairpins. it slides enough to get the car pointed the right way for corner exit.

it slides enough to get the car pointed the right way for corner exit.

For sure :-) On a track this is ideal, but you'd be a bit silly doing this on the road, especially if you've had no experience with it before.

it slides enough to get the car pointed the right way for corner exit.

For sure :-) On a track this is ideal, but you'd be a bit silly doing this on the road, especially if you've had no experience with it before.

actually when i say slide, i dun mean like a drift kind of slide :P

i think a mild slip would be a better term :P

works great doing right hand turns at round abouts in the wet too ;)

Disclaimer - not advised for the inexperienced or if you cannot afford to fix broken wheels and suspension from slamming the gutter if you get it wrong.

I did driver training at the Mt Cotton driver centre and let me tell you that was a bit of fun for drifting.

Had a V8 VY commodore and also BA Falcon and we were learning how to counter steer when the rear wheels start sliding etc etc.

It was a small track but no matter how hard we tried we couldn't keep sideways for the whole time along the straight they had. You could have absolutley no traction for the whole track but just couldn't make it for the straight :)

I was on the track for 2 days straight and the only time i got scared was when one of the chicks were driving and she lost it coming up to the straight hehe :lol:

After numerous 360's all I could see coming towards me in the passenger seat was trees :blink:

Luckily we didn't hit them :)