Winter CHILLS!!!!

ITs currently a lazy 7 deg celcius outside and whilst doing some work on a certain black stivo with some pretty lights and rediculous short shifter.

I just managed a CRAZY 6.46 sec with the RSM on a private road from 0-100Km/H with mind you a lazy 1-2 change :blink:

Gotta love this time of year!!!!!

Craig - Next wednesday...

Qld TOCAU Meet at Willowbank...the wed wocket wides wei wei's woeful run wext wednesday, willowbank...

I think it's also to do with the fact you've now ditched the Hilux ride height Craig.

You should find your next strip time quicker than before due to more traction as a result of the stiffer springs.

I think it's also to do with the fact you've now ditched the Hilux ride height Craig.

You should find your next strip time quicker than before due to more traction as a result of the stiffer springs.

Remember this wasnt even the Snowflake :blink:

I thought it was tyre smoke till i got a wiff of it; then I realsied it was clutch smoke.... Poor old Chuck Berry would have been turning in his grave!

RSM readings mean nothing as they only measure the time it takes the wheel to get to 100km/hr not the time it actually takes the car to reach the same speed..

I might be missing something here but if the wheels are travelling 100km/h doesnt that mean the rest of the car is travelling that speed also as last time i checked the wheels are the only thing carrying the car that are in contact with the ground :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::blink::blink::blink::blink:

RSM readings mean nothing as they only measure the time it takes the wheel to get to 100km/hr not the time it actually takes the car to reach the same speed..

I might be missing something here but if the wheels are travelling 100km/h doesnt that mean the rest of the car is travelling that speed also as last time i checked the wheels are the only thing carrying the car that are in contact with the ground :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::blink::blink::blink::blink:

wheelspin bro, wheelspin....

I guess I could make the wocket go 0-100 in about 5 seconds, on wed grass.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

wheelspin bro, wheelspin....

I guess I could make the wocket go 0-100 in about 5 seconds, on wed grass.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

A perfect example of this is the Hiace that was in the handling comparison in Wheels this month ... they registered something like 170-180kmh at times due to the inside wheel spinning like a top on speed! :P

Gotta get me one of them Hiaces ... ;)