The bottom grill club

httttt

I realise I am probably the only bottom grill member who has done more than mesh it................ So I can claim stakes to being it's President, Advisor and Groupie.

100_4679__2.JPG

Close up showing mesh and chrome strip.

100_4675.JPG

Damn shes hot. I like the bottom grill. At first I was going to say no because it looks out of place but pictures never do justice and I'm sure in real life it really looks good.

Seeing pictures like this really gets me to want to start with some cosmetic mods as well.

Looks great man. Holy fuq she is shiny.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but a member by the name of BONDIE takes the crown for that. He actually used a modified Thai chrome grill for his.

Looks great man. Holy fuq she is shiny.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but a member by the name of BONDIE takes the crown for that. He actually used a modified Thai chrome grill for his.

Oh ****, i forgot about him. It looked very nice. anyway, active members can be the PM of the bottom grill only. LOL

Thanks People! Hope to see more bottom grill inventions soon.

BTW about the shininess, its all the colour of the car. Would you believe I havnt waxed in over 3 months and she lives outside?

Nice as well done it looks great and really suits the car with all the other chrome accents on her. mmmm how can it be put into the sportivo lower grille now haha :)

great looking car HT.

Has anyone taken out the black surrounds under the grill and the surrounds for the driving lights on an at-x and left them blank? Are there any major trade offs in airflow or legality? :huh:

That turned out real good, HT. Very impressive.

Nice as well done it looks great and really suits the car with all the other chrome accents on her. mmmm how can it be put into the sportivo lower grille now haha :)

Same way, but not sure how good it would look considering the lack of other chrome.

great looking car HT.

Has anyone taken out the black surrounds under the grill and the surrounds for the driving lights on an at-x and left them blank? Are there any major trade offs in airflow or legality? :huh:

I have taken them both off and the car looks like it came off a trash heap without them. It would be legal but there would be no airflow or cooling benefits at all so why bother?

Same way, but not sure how good it would look considering the lack of other chrome.

I Agree.

great looking car HT.

I have taken them both off and the car looks like it came off a trash heap without them. It would be legal but there would be no airflow or cooling benefits at all so why bother?

I Agree.

oky doky next stop :P

haha well still half keen to colour code the black sections?? i have a spare front to try it on too :)

Nope. I'm content.

But I think a colour coded bottom grill on a stivo might be nice. Depends on rest of the front.

haha well still half keen to colour code the black sections?? i have a spare front to try it on too :)

Nope. I'm content.

But I think a colour coded bottom grill on a stivo might be nice. Depends on rest of the front.

Yeah I’m keen to give it a crack, but your right it would depend on the rest if the grill. i have just the standard grill, i wouldn’t mind changing the grill and meshing the lower section but i just haven’t found a grill I’m totally happy with just yet ;)