My Sportivo Aurion SX6

Phil90

Hey all,

I haven't been on this forum for quite some time due to the fact I didn't exactly own a Toyota I had a Lexus IS200. So i may aswell introduce myself again my names Phil im 19 turning 20 this month,I'm from the Central Coast, I work at dominos pizza in wyoming and fingers crossed going into the RAAF early next year. I have always loved Toyota, my parents have an Avalon and a yaris, and I have had in order of owning them, a camry, a supra, an IS200, and now my sportivo Aurion which is a fair amount considering I have had my licence almost 3 years. Enough about me though this forum is about cars so here she is.

About the car:

SPECS: 2007 Toyota Aurion Sportivo SX6

Colour: silver

Kms: 67789

Features: all the mod cons most new cars have.

I don't have any pics of it as of yet but trust me if you have seen my other threads about my camry and supra i do love pictures and mods :P because it's a new car and still under warranty I can't exactly do a lot of mods but I will see what I can do.

Cheers,

Phil

Awesome. Team silver FTW! I really wanted an SX6 but the lack of features and leather annoyed me so I bought the Prodigy and the ZR6 was way over my budget(and still is) so Prodigy was the next best thing.

But looking at those pictures of the SX6 makes me think twice. Go for the good looks AND sports suspension or features :lol:

Any mod's planned? :)

Awesome. Team silver FTW! I really wanted an SX6 but the lack of features and leather annoyed me so I bought the Prodigy and the ZR6 was way over my budget(and still is) so Prodigy was the next best thing.

But looking at those pictures of the SX6 makes me think twice. Go for the good looks AND sports suspension or features :lol:

haha yeh silver FTW! yeh i really liked the look of the sportivo and couldnt afford the ZR6 so the SX6 was perfect.

Future Mods:

HID 6,000k low beams

HID 8,000k Fogs

dvd/gps headunit designed like the oem headunit (ebay version one)

19" wheels

Coilovers/kings springs (still deciding the better option)

Full Exhaust with varex oval mufflers

for now but that will probs take me a year or two pending funds of course.

Cheers,

Phil

haha yeh silver FTW! yeh i really liked the look of the sportivo and couldnt afford the ZR6 so the SX6 was perfect.

Future Mods:

HID 6,000k low beams

HID 8,000k Fogs

dvd/gps headunit designed like the oem headunit (ebay version one)

19" wheels

Coilovers/kings springs (still deciding the better option)

Full Exhaust with varex oval mufflers

for now but that will probs take me a year or two pending funds of course.

Cheers,

Phil

Nice clean car

and

Coilovers is def the better option!!