[qld] Sunshine Coast cruise/bbq

oodee

Hello boys and girls,

Since we dont have any organised cruises as such, thursday meets dont count, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in me organising a cruise / bbq (or fish and chips) one saturday morning (leave brissy mid morning, be there for lunch, then mid afternoon trip home) cruise up the coast to have a bbq and a catch up as something different. Probably looking at mid October as it will be a bit warmer then.

Of course we'd still do our normal thursday night meet, but this would be something different.

So let me know what you think.

After driving 701km today going to Hervey Bay -> Mooloolaba -> Back home, the thought of going to the Sunny Coast really makes me want to throw up right about now...

.... but that said, I'll be over it tomorrow, so count me in.

Also, mid/late afternoon trip home sounds good as I'm starting to get really ****** off with the amount of 4WD's coming back from the North Coast with either badly aimed headlights or have their back filled with crap that makes their lights shine up at you. When it is enough to annoy me through my 18% tint... it is definitely bad.

/rant.

I'm keen... we should go through Peachester :) I'm sure you peeps will love the twisties there... Short but schweet that you'll want to go back and do it again :D

The list so far

1. dee
  2. stu
  3. mick
  4. daryl
  5. andrew
  6. HiLIft
  7. anthony
  8. ash (ash85)
  9. rowan
  10. steve
  11. lawrence
  12. ash (farsi)
  13. matt

Is everyone ok for the 23rd??

I'll get a meeting point and a destination sorted over the weekend and update the first post with all the relevant details.

The list so far

1. dee
  2. stu
  3. mick
  4. daryl
  5. andrew
  6. HiLIft
  7. anthony
  8. ash (ash85)
  9. rowan
  10. steve
  11. lawrence
  12. ash (farsi)
  13. matt

Is everyone ok for the 23rd??

I'll get a meeting point and a destination sorted over the weekend and update the first post with all the relevant details.

Dee I can't guarantee the 23rd, it's the first day of a new roster than won't come out until mid October. The previous weekend is good though. I'll put a request through for it off but there aren't any guarantees

Dee I can't guarantee the 23rd, it's the first day of a new roster than won't come out until mid October. The previous weekend is good though. I'll put a request through for it off but there aren't any guarantees

Steve, i think you are getting sick on 23rd october ;)

Daryl, how's parking at / around the Mooloolaba Fish Market? It looks ok on google maps

Edited by HDACHE

Daryl, how's parking at / around the Mooloolaba Fish Market? It looks ok on google maps

There is a fair few spaces, but depending on how busy it is you may need to park a little down the road. Still would only equate to a minute or two of walking. I'm always there in one car, so parking is always easy :lol: