Another new Stivo to the list

Cooorrrrooolllllling along...Toyota.

For those who are suddenly thinking that I might running with "less than a full tank", its from an old Corolla ad campaign from Toyota in the mid-90's...its still amusing. :)

I am now the proud proud owner of a brand spanking new, lift-enabled, black, 16" sporting, leather filled 2005 Corolla Sportivo.

Might I say that it is indeed quite nice.

Of course, you're probably already aware of that.

Black certainly is the new red, infact I'd go as far as to say its the *old* red, before red was popular (although apparently yellow is the new red but thats unconfirmed thus far). It's making a comeback.

Its the only colour that a cool response can be given to when asked "what colour is your car?", the only response would be "black as your soul".

That has a certain jene se qua-iness about, one can't deny.

Anyway, enough of this, I just thought I'd express what could be termed as glee at my latest purchase.

I'm glad to be among you all. :)

Scott

welcome to the forum and good purchase u have there.... only mistake is u didnt get it in blue :P :P :P :P :P :P

come on fella's, the colours not important.

I can't even type that with a straight face. :)

Here's an angle to look at, black isn't a colour, its a tone...same as white. Whereas white is the lack of colour, black is the combination of all colours.

Therefore, black is actually concentrated versions of red, blue, yellow, etc to form a super colour, i.e. black.

So in actuality, white is pure and any other colour in between is a diluted, less powerful version of black.

You just couldn't cope with all the power that comes from the different colours when combined to form black.

:)

hah!

come on fella's, the colours not important.

I can't even type that with a straight face. :)

Here's an angle to look at, black isn't a colour, its a tone...same as white. Whereas white is the lack of colour, black is the combination of all colours.

Therefore, black is actually concentrated versions of red, blue, yellow, etc to form a super colour, i.e. black.

So in actuality, white is pure and any other colour in between is a diluted, less powerful version of black.

You just couldn't cope with all the power that comes from the different colours when combined to form black.

:)

hah!

Dude!!!

Are you seeing all weird colours at the moment, like rainbow swirls etc....

Everyone knows that Red & Blue are the only colour options available that are actually colours, because as you mentioned, Black, White and Silver are just shades.

Being that the Blue option is destructed by adding a metallic flec to it, then this leaves RED as the clear choise as the only virginous (is that a word?) colour...

White = pure....my trotter....

Look at Danthuyer, the most unpurest of all of us :P