Alutec upper front strut

do keep in mind when stiffning suspension and handling its putting more of the force in your tyres. so expect more wear on tyres when driving it hard. It might not seem much going around the corner at 60 and its comfortable but your tyres are getting a hammering.

:)

I disagree.... when the chassis is set up correctly, it puts less strain on the tyres as the chassis is doing the cornering rather than relying purely on the grip of the tyres. The tyre sits flatter on the road under hard cornering and so wears lesson the shoulder. Any extra tyre wear will be from you hitting corners harder.... cause you can :D

basically what i think is that for components like strut bars and sway bars etc is to get rid of unknown variables which you inherently can't control.

in ref to tyre wear: i'm sure you can get more cornering ability + maybe less tyre wear (or more even tyre wear) if camber can be adjusted.

Don't think so man, besides, the main reason of strut bar is to lessen chassis flex. Not for oversteer or understeer, those are just some of the effects of using strut bar. less flex equal better stability.

You want oversteer/understeer, get down to suspension and swaybars.

Yeah less chassis flex is correct, but you won't oversteer because of a front strut bar.

Anyway, how did the front strut improve handling? I can't decide whether to do front or rear first.

mmm, do research man, the front strut bar promotes oversteer, not that you will oversteer just by using strut bar alone anyway. Its just more stable that's all. I won't actually buy one if its not for the look factor, its just cool that carbon fibre bar.

I won't actually buy one if its not for the look factor, its just cool that carbon fibre bar.

I'm getting one cause everyone else has one...

Is this wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I won't actually buy one if its not for the look factor, its just cool that carbon fibre bar.

I'm getting one cause everyone else has one...

Is this wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No Azza, I got one coz it looks Pretty :wub:

Russ