arc's ZRE Levin SX

arc

Lol I'll have a look at my aurion and see how easy/hard they look because i thought about doing them now.

I will consult the woman and see what she sad. Also are the front bars hard to take off because I'm doing my hid kit for my fog lights

There should be a guide somewhere in the guides section, read about it at one point in time, :whistling:

I will consult the woman and see what she sad. Also are the front bars hard to take off because I'm doing my hid kit for my fog lights

There should be a guide somewhere in the guides section, read about it at one point in time, :whistling:

first time's a b*** but you get used to it

Dan theres some links in Aurion FAQ telling you how to but ive also put them below saves you looking.

Part 1

Part 2

Should be pretty straight forward.

thanks mate, i did have a look at it but it was the side bits near the wheel arches that got me a bit confused.

the problem is im going to have to modify some stuff to fit the train horns in the front! But when they are in omg im going to have a hell of alot of fun!

ps side note your rolla is coming along quite nice!

Hey Pezzie, Went to prime them few weekends ago but then realised they are not 100% identical so needs more sanding lol, also the DIY lip would probably take me a year to complete lol.

One of the guys I used to work with has a pre face lift and was talking about it, I'll have to ask him and see if he is still going to make one.

yeah. I've currently got the levin lip for prefacelift corollas. I'm just thinking about doing the modellista one to compliment it and painting it black. I might make a mock up with wood first and see whether I like it.