arc's ZRE Levin SX

arc

Going to start the prep work on eye lids this afternoon but first thought I would de-badge the rear.

398720025.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just for you Huey, just need Modellista Rear Spats then I can call the rear finished.

398882794.jpg

Will get some better pics on weekend also thinking about getting a chrome tip put on so it just sits in that grove on drivers side.

• Like 1

Hey man, Im loving the subwoofer box you made! Looks a lot cleaner than what I came up with when I built one for my 1zz a few years back.

How long was the duration of your course in panel beating?

Although Im happy with my chosen career Id be very interested in learning to panel beat (properly)

@ JJCRU23R Did my apprenticeship and 6 months as a tradie then had 8 weeks off and never went back to the trade.

hey ash, have you done much deadening it in... i got some STP bomb off drew, HOLY CRAP that stuff is impressive, makes dynamat, roadkill and all those others look like ****!

Hey Dan, havnt done so yet was going to get some this arvo and do it tomorrow but I have abit on this weekend so will have to wait till next weekend. Yes the STP ****s over the others also I got some dls gothia's few weeks ago.

well i got some bomb for the doors, and underside of the parcel tray... and the difference is INSANE.

im going to see drew to get some gold tomorrow to go over the back doors and some crystal for behind my midrange speakers.

when i get a bit more cash, ill probably do the rest of the boot (flat surfaces mostly with the bomb).

even just doing a small amount in the boot, the bass tightness has increase just marginally, so im very impressed!

oh pics of ur dls :o

Didnt take any pics as I was gonna do the sound deadening the next weekend and take pics then but was Matt's wedding so didnt buy any STP cause I wasnt home all weekend and this weekend I'm flat out so no time, I'll try again next weekend lol.

Cant really update answer that one unfortunatly dessa, I already had the springs ordered before I picked the car up. Was done on the 2nd day of owning car. I dont find them very hard having the 17s with a fair bit of tyre still cushions the ride.

Cant really update answer that one unfortunatly dessa, I already had the springs ordered before I picked the car up. Was done on the 2nd day of owning car. I dont find them very hard having the 17s with a fair bit of tyre still cushions the ride.

cheers.. im picking up my new zr in november its for the wife and i have 17inch buddy club rims im putting on so might go the eibach as i had them on my sp25 and they arent bouncy at all

I'm a big fan of eibachs had them on my cj lancer . But I've used pedders in aurion and corolla no issues at all can't fault them.

Finally got around to taking some pics, was to lazy to go for a drive and take some good pics plus my skills on the camera arnt that good so just did it in garage.

398967234.jpg

398967235.jpg

398967236.jpg