arc's ZRE Levin SX

arc

Thanks for the comment Dan!

I did close to 2yrs in the audio industry and also completed panel beating apprenticeship so i guess you could say i was a professional :D

Edited by arc

Thanks for the comment Dan!

I did close to 2yrs in the audio industry and also completed panel beating apprenticeship so i guess you could say i was a professional :D

Id be keen to hear it once its done!

Work looks real good, ill have to take some photos of my system. Altough I didnt have the skills to do the work so i got northfield to do it for me :D

Ah i know who you are now black aurion with the 2 fibreglass boxes with idq's in them with perspex rings?

Ah i know who you are now black aurion with the 2 fibreglass boxes with idq's in them with perspex rings?

yes yes i am :D

i noticed your led setup and was like that looks awesome ;)

Thanks for the comments fellas. Getting a bit worried about the leds from H.K now that they not going to turn up this is starting nearly 3 weeks so no more progress until they turn up :angry:

yes yes i am :D

You need to put some pics up of your install specically at night time :D

Edited by arc

• 3 weeks later...

Im free saturdays all day and fridays if you can tolerate a 18 month old crying lol. Most week days after 6 aswell.

Im free saturdays all day and fridays if you can tolerate a 18 month old crying lol. Most week days after 6 aswell.

hahaha im sure im can manage :) ill let you no soon k most likely be saturday like after 4 get the nice sunset sky with the car :) where u live south or north brisbane?

Finally got away from the ps3 and started some more work on the rolla. Installed an alpine 502 double din unit with 400bt bluetooth kit and NVE-M300P navigation module with a connects2 steering wheel interface.

393957895.jpg

Instead of using the toyota plastic brackets that bolt onto side of headunit to fill gap i used the surround that came in the box and glued some extra plastic onto the side and re drilled the holes on the factory headunit brackets to allow the unit to sit flush with the edge of the plastic trim. Looks far neater then using those toyota ears that space the hole headunit out more.

393957909.jpg

Small groove filed for ipod lead to run through.

393957922.jpg

Microphone mounted up in there out of way

393957878.jpg

Edited by arc

I have the same H/Unit,very nice choice you wont be disappointed,DVD's & music video look awesome...also very neat install,i like what you did with the side gaps,i should give this a go with mine. B)

did you get the imprint processor aswell?

anyway mate your cars looking wicked and great to see quality mods/products being fitted,keep up the outstanding work. :clap:

Cheers

Lee

Hey Lee thanks for the comment. It definatly looks heaps better sitting in rather then out. I have a h701 processor which requires alot more setting up rather then the imprint module. Still got the tv tuner module to go in aswell.

Hey Arc,

is there any chance of you writing up a quick DIY on how to install the headunit like you did and the ipod cable?

I havent changed my headunit because i dislike how it sticks out, but it looks damn good sitting flush. It makes me want to change my headunit now.

Hey Arc,

is there any chance of you writing up a quick DIY on how to install the headunit like you did and the ipod cable?

I havent changed my headunit because i dislike how it sticks out, but it looks damn good sitting flush. It makes me want to change my headunit now.

Ill take some photos nest time i pull it out its pretty simple you will just need so nibblers from jaycar and a hammer n dolly. If your in Brisbane ill give you a hand if you want.