QLD F/S TRD Aurion genuine brake pads & supercharger drive belt

I have for sale a set of new genuine Toyota brake pads for the TRD Aurion. I need to get rid of these as i no longer have my TRD. Sorry I do not want to split them up for separate sale.

Any reasonable offers considered.

PA180006.jpg

PA180005.jpg

PA180004.jpg

PA180003.jpg

Also available is a supercharger drive belt for the TRD Aurion. This is the shorter updated belt genuine Toyota item. Toyota retail is around $500.

Any reasonable offers considered.

PA180001.jpg

PA180002.jpg

These items were originally purchased from a Brisbane Toyota dealer. Please PM if interested.

Edited by SupaTouring

• 1 month later...

• 6 months later...

BUMP!

Will take any reasonable offers. I need these sold.

Just thought id try my luck, are the parts still for sale?

I believe I have the front brake pads but the belt and the rear pads are probably for sale. I can contact The Viking to confirm this (he's not on the forum heaps). If you are in need of the front pads (and he doesn't have any fronts for sale) I'll PM you.

Sorry to come accross rude but Retail $500 for a belt!!! I'll tell them to stick it!!!

GOODYEAR P Gatorback; Poly-V; 7 Ribs is one of the worlds best These serpentine belts run quieter, stretch less, and transfer more power than most belts and there only $30 - $40 US

for reference

GOODYEAR Part # 4070825 Gatorback; Poly-V; 7 Ribs / Effective Length 82.5" / Outside Length 83.25" is for 2GR-FE.

Edited by MartysAurion

for reference

GOODYEAR Part # 4070825 Gatorback; Poly-V; 7 Ribs / Effective Length 82.5" / Outside Length 83.25" is for 2GR-FE.

Since you seem to be in the know, could you please help out and find out what longer Goodyear one would be suitable for the TRD then?

please fwd the dimensions, I will also ask my mate who has an rebuilt 2GR-FE engine in a MR2 with an Eaton m90. He was the one who introduced me to the Goodyear parts, however he's off racing interstate this weekend. If he's running one they are obviously available.

I would also like to know as I'm going to rebuild my 2GR-FE engine once I return from overseas.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

How much is a Toyota hilux grinner 1990 2xd worth

2. 8

1998 Toyota Celica Pricing idea

3. 1

2001 Toyota Camry wagon passenger side locks not working

4. 4

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

5. 0

Has anyone found 200 Series Rear Screen Delete Cover in AUS

6. 11