Diesel into a Yaris

crazydrifter

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pfft this forum is full of elitists. only 1 or two of u actually provided help. im trying hard to ignore them

even the mod has joined in so thats got to say something??

anyways, will insurance cover for this? insurance is with aami.

listen man, you came on here, ignored what i said to you 2 or 3 times (e.g. don't start the car)... I then went and posted the full fuel system diagrams and repair information... if you read that it tells you where all the components in the fuel system are and how to remove/replace them. I am sure you can work out from that what to do (e.g flush them out with normal petrol!)

Clearly you are not thankful for the advice anyone has tried to give... either take my advice and fix it (if its not too far gone) or piss off.

if you were under the same situation, would you do the same? i think so!

anyways, will they check if i said the engine stopped working one day? like would they hand over the check no questions asked? insurance is full party or wateva its called

Hey man i think ive come up with what you are looking for its called DEI (direct exhaust injection). With all the added pressure its like boost so its pushes alot more fuel, or in your cars diesel through and will get it out of your system. Give it a go and report back

28uk1og.jpg

anyways, will they check if i said the engine stopped working one day? like would they hand over the check no questions asked? insurance is full party or wateva its called

actually, you know what i would have done? I would have dropped the contents of the fuel tank as soon as possible, got some clean fuel to clean all the fuel system components with and then put it all back together, filling it back up with premium..

pfft this forum is full of elitists. only 1 or two of u actually provided help. im trying hard to ignore them

listen man, you came on here, ignored what i said to you 2 or 3 times (e.g. don't start the car)... I then went and posted the full fuel system diagrams and repair information... if you read that it tells you where all the components in the fuel system are and how to remove/replace them. I am sure you can work out from that what to do (e.g flush them out with normal petrol!)

Clearly you are not thankful for the advice anyone has tried to give... either take my advice and fix it (if its not too far gone) or piss off.

actually, youre one of the few that i thoguht was helpful. many thanks

but i couldn't find a professional, i already explained it. i doubt the engine is wrecked anyways, my friend said it just needs hks spark plugs and new fuel tank as the diesel may cause corrosion to the factory one or something.

You should have join insurance with Just Car insurance... They wont give you cheque but they will give you a Subwoofer, to help you fix your problem... Or they might give you a girl who can beat box as you drive along the road...

With AAMI however, they wont give you cheque if they see that problem, they give you a SWAN to keep in your car, and their signature music, LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUR WITH AAMI ! ! ! ! !

actually, you know what i would have done? I would have dropped the contents of the fuel tank as soon as possible, got some clean fuel to clean all the fuel system components with and then put it all back together, filling it back up with premium..

well, thts why we're trying to hose it out atm. it would of been handy if someone said it earlier instead of "get a professional"

on a brighter note, i got my friend to drive my gf home, i seriosuly dont want to face her parents at the moment. im going to try and see if i can claim this on insurance. she pays quite a lot every yr. its an accident right? thats why you pay insurance

but i couldn't find a professional, i already explained it. i doubt the engine is wrecked anyways, my friend said it just needs hks spark plugs and new fuel tank as the diesel may cause corrosion to the factory one or something.

I think if we combine you and your friend, you might be able to come up with a single brain cell.

its an accident right? thats why you pay insurance

Shame that home and contents insurance didn't cover an abortion for when your mother conceived you.

well worst case, if the engine does go, what engine should we get? how do you get the whoshing sound effect i always hear cars have? its like a "vrooom woooshhhhhh" lots of ethnic ppl have it? is it a culture thing?

Definite troll.

I should ban the account... but everyone is having fun. It's a Thursday. I'll let the fun continue. Though it is going to get old rather rapidly. Probably pull the plug at the end of the work day.

well worst case, if the engine does go, what engine should we get? how do you get the whoshing sound effect i always hear cars have? its like a "vrooom woooshhhhhh" lots of ethnic ppl have it? is it a culture thing?

troll gtfo

If you are planning to get HKS Spark Plug, do get HKS Camshaft, HSK Cam gear, HKS Timing Belt, HKS Pulley Kit, HKS Crankshaft, HKS Titanium Extractor, HKS Force Induction Kit, HKS Turbine System with Intercooler, and HKS Suspension...

What it does would be that when you change the camshaft, cam gear, and timing belt, plus pulley kit, what it will do is that it will push the diesel in instead of pulling out, and since you have 300 degrees camshaft, it will cycle in your engine alot faster, with the help of crankshaft, the pistons will force the diesel to get out, while the turbine, or what we call today TURBO, will FORCE the diesel out of your block, flowing through the extractor, why titanium extractor? to make sure that the diesel flows out perfectly with no leftoever behind... The suspension acts as an absorb system for your HKS system, it will absorb all your HKS system force...

This is the cheapest solution for you mate, saying truth from the heart, Iam not joking around, ask around the Toyota people, they will agree to this

Edited by Shahzan

*sigh* i actually feel sorry for you.

You will need new plugs at least, go and get some decent ones (BOSCH, NGK, OEM Toyota, etc) you dont need HKS ones (if they even make yaris ones)

Diesel is not corrosive, it will not have done any damage to your fuel tank, but you need to drain it.... remove the pump assembly and drain it from there... also clean the filter and pump

Remove and drain the injectors, fuel rail, etc. try and drain the lines if you can.

hmm watever, you guys arent that friendly anyways

you can ban me if you want, just proves how "elite" this community is

i came here, asking for help... yeh im pretty slow and not mechanically minded, but no need to abuse or ridicule me.

Look mate, Iam helping you out atm, its true HKS helps your problem, I give you a full instruction already on solving your problems, so you might as well take my advice, as Iam the only one here who is actually helping you out, HKS is the cheapest solution for you, if you cant understand this, just get 20B... It helps all the time...

i came here, asking for help... yeh im pretty slow and not mechanically minded, but no need to abuse or ridicule me.

Before you go: http://www.boostcruising.com/

*sigh* i actually feel sorry for you.

You will need new plugs at least, go and get some decent ones (BOSCH, NGK, OEM Toyota, etc) you dont need HKS ones (if they even make yaris ones)

Diesel is not corrosive, it will not have done any damage to your fuel tank, but you need to drain it.... remove the pump assembly and drain it from there... also clean the filter and pump

Remove and drain the injectors, fuel rail, etc. try and drain the lines if you can.

Ty for your advice and i know u were trying ot help, actually, you were the ONLY person that helped me

Its nice to know there are decent ppl out there, karma will reward you

Before you go: http://www.boostcruising.com/

Is that a website for drifter?

You got sound 'grown up' advice. You chose not to listen to it and instead listened to your useless friend/s.

The only thing 'elite' about this community, is that we actually use our brain.

You brought it on yourself. Stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.

You got sound 'grown up' advice. You chose not to listen to it and instead listened to your useless friend/s.

The only thing 'elite' about this community, is that we actually use our brain.

Like what DJKOR syas, we actually use our brain...

Iam not one of them, iam PhD (Permanent Head Damage)...