Diesel into a Yaris

crazydrifter

why is her dad lecturing you? why is it your fault? did i miss something?

shes the only dumb sl*t that did it so its her fault. you parents should be telling you to stay away from her because shes a spastic

her parents never liked me... they seem to think shes all innocent and that anything she does thats wrong is somehow related to me. he even said so himself last night "i don't know how she got diesel into the car but i know for a fact that you have something to do with it." i just stood there and took it. oh wells, the stuff we do for love aye?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is her dad lecturing you? why is it your fault? did i miss something?

shes the only dumb sl*t that did it so its her fault. you parents should be telling you to stay away from her because shes a spastic

her parents never liked me... they seem to think shes all innocent and that anything she does thats wrong is somehow related to me. he even said so himself last night "i don't know how she got diesel into the car but i know for a fact that you have something to do with it." i just stood there and took it. oh wells, the stuff we do for love aye?

Don't worry man, you have it good. Think of it like this.....

She isn't allowed to contact or see you which probably makes her want you more.. soooo. You can see other people without her knowing and in your dry seasons you can secretly "see" her.

Yeah but if he secretly visits the missus like shes a spare chamois for the walkinshaw and the old man catches him out he's gunna get bent over like big bad bubba bends over all of his convict mates when that drop the soap on a rope... gahh....

Yeah but if he secretly visits the missus like shes a spare chamois for the walkinshaw and the old man catches him out he's gunna get bent over like big bad bubba bends over all of his convict mates when that drop the soap on a rope... gahh....

Meh, can't be all that bad.. We already know what happens when she sticks the wrong thing in her pipe.

... and its a mistake that anyone could of done.

A diesel nozzle is physically larger than an unleaded fuel nozzle. You can't insert it into the filler neck

I can't believe you guys let this get to page 5 before bringing this up :clap:.

Corrosion of the fuel tank...........um Yaris has a plastic fuel tank :clap:.

But seriously, had I seen Rogercordia's post ealier than now, I would have suggested that because diesel will float on water, that a better solution would have been to stick the garden hose in the fuel filler neck and turn the tap on and let all the diesel rise out and flow back out of the fuel filler neck. Then start the car and have the world's first steam powered yaris for at least 3 seconds until it destroyed the engine permanently.:lol:

No , it's like using a latex condom when the boss rightfully knows you can only be fitted up with a woolen one because of the irritation the latex causes... you can't go and shove your weight around down at durex and tell them to compensate you because your running a cooked cocktail sav can you?

No , it's like using a latex condom when the boss rightfully knows you can only be fitted up with a woolen one because of the irritation the latex causes... you can't go and shove your weight around down at durex and tell them to compensate you because your running a cooked cocktail sav can you?

i think u are replying to the wrong thread. my prob is regarding diesel in a yaris. pls carefully look at the topic title before posting.

i think u are replying to the wrong thread. my prob is regarding diesel in a yaris. pls carefully look at the topic title before posting.

You've never heard of the word 'analogy' have you? How about 'metaphor' or 'simile'?

You've never heard of the word 'analogy' have you? How about 'metaphor' or 'simile'?

OHHHH hahaha nice one yeh, i guess that sounds reasonable and logical. guess we just have to cop it on the chin! still waiting on the mechanic's verdict.

knock her up then dad will have to live with it and you can stay with her

haha, i tried having unprotected sex with her but she doesnt like it. its ironic though, she doesnt mind having sex wen she has her period though :P

a bit off topic!

even if she gets preggo, i only have a kmart job. shes loaded though. so u can understand why im soo eager to help her right ;) ppl might say im a sexist for dating her for her money but wahever

* Any Boostcruiser that reads this (exp. xxxxgold), sorry for bringing you into this. You guys never fail to disappoint in OT.

should i hire a lawyer? what kinda lawyer should i hire? what keywords should i put in google? is there a specific lawyer that deals with petrol related incidents? thanks in advance

You should follow the advice of ELEGNT and ask for help as per his post:

post up in here mate:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

they will give you a decent and honest answer pretty fast man, there is alot of people on that site willing to help

When you do post there, detail what your issue is and request for some assistance from a member of the name "xxxxgold". No joke, that guy actually is a lawyer and provides really helpful advice on automotive related legal issues.

should i hire a lawyer? what kinda lawyer should i hire? what keywords should i put in google? is there a specific lawyer that deals with petrol related incidents? thanks in advance

You should follow the advice of ELEGNT and ask for help as per his post:

post up in here mate:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

they will give you a decent and honest answer pretty fast man, there is alot of people on that site willing to help

When you do post there, detail what your issue is and request for some assistance from a member of the name "xxxxgold". No joke, that guy actually is a lawyer and provides really helpful advice on automotive related legal issues.

oh cool

whose xxxxgold? hopefully he doesn't charge me for advice haha

yeh ill sign up in a sec, forums arent that bad! i thought only nerds go on them haha

thanks for being nice djkor, no bad feelings! i know im dumb and slow, but my mum says thats what makes me so special haha

oh your sorted , she bakes bread on her rags and she also fills up her car with anything in sight , she's a keeper bro take her for all shes got and sort her out with a baby drifter brother... just be sure she doesn't feed the poor bugger petrol thinking it's apple juice... otherwise you will end up in the slam-wow

haha, i tried having unprotected sex with her but she doesnt like it. its ironic though, she doesnt mind having sex wen she has her period though :P

omfg mega LOLs

I posted a thread on boastcrusing and theyre not very nice or helpful.

this is going to be epic!!!

Recommendation to post problem on boostcruising =

its_a_trap.jpg

Ooops, too late, can't go back now :P

Shall this go down in infamy along with the Dana diff-guy, port/polish by pouring sand into the intake, and the body-builder who started getting interested in other men?