Diesel into a Yaris

crazydrifter

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mate im not a mechanical wiz either but i ask proper questions and everyone on this forum helps, with proper answers.... i READ what they say and FOLLOW THE ACTIONS....

You have chosen to ijnore any good advice given to you, you could have just called a mechanic, any mechanic and tell them what happened and they would have explained to you what to do/ not to do... But instead you are a complete idiot and try using a garden hose to syphon the fuel out then wash the tank ... asking if the fuel filter is the same as a coffee filter ?

Insurance wont cover you cause its not a accident, your just to dumb and braindead to realise the sticker inside the fuel flap says UNLEADED FUEL ONLY......... Seriously.......

Biggest troll/idiot i have ever heard of.

... and its a mistake that anyone could of done.

A diesel nozzle is physically larger than an unleaded fuel nozzle. You can't insert it into the filler neck and this would be a good indication that something isn't right.

But most people should clearly see what nozzle they are picking up in the first place. Make a stupid mistake, you pay the price for it.

Cars aren't toys and you have to deal with your problems like an adult. If you are worried about some guy from Lube Mobile 'dobbing' you/her in to her parents, then you clearly haven't earned enough responsibility to be behind the wheel.

lol quick question how old are you ? seriously stop being a baby.

Everyone told you what to do, not hard to read and follow instructions..

1.) Should have called a mechanic

2.) Should have listened to peoples advice (serious ones)

3.) Your not literally dumb, taking into account you have no experience with cars whatso ever thats understandable but you shouldnt think your a top notch mechanic and stuff around with things you didnt need to touch and the car would probably be fixable.

4.) No such thing as "elitists" everyone learns there own ways, some go through proper channels some learn about cars by watching and listening.

Edited by Amaro

im soon to be 18

yeh, i guess ive learnt a bit... they say you learn the hard way right? i just dont like it when you get abused. yeh im slow so what? i dropped out of school for a reason.

update: gf got tld off pretty badly, the dad is coming over soon with an uncle to tow the car. im pretty sure im finished. she also said insurance won't cover it. so hoping the mechanic can fix it.

Lol well you will learn from this experience :)

Mechanic can fix it you probably will have to blow more then your $100 budget you mentioned before to pay for the work :P

Edited by Amaro

Me? it wasnteven ME that pour the diesel in. it was my gf! and its a mistake that anyone could of done. with the tools available, i tried to make it work logically.

youre making me upset. pls stop abusing me

Logical? You're the one that thought that when the car started running rough after your g/f put diesel in it, that the problem was firstly not enough oil, and then secondly a flat battery, and that despite many many many warnings about not starting the car, you went ahead and tried starting it, several times.....that's past illogical (against logic) and straight into alogical (no logic whatsoever) territory.

Lol well you will learn from this experience :)

Mechanic can fix it you probably will have to blow more then your $100 budget you mentioned before to pay for the work :P

Well her parents found out so i dont have to pay ****! She will probably be forced to break up with me though

... and its a mistake that anyone could of done.

A diesel nozzle is physically larger than an unleaded fuel nozzle. You can't insert it into the filler neck and this would be a good indication that something isn't right.

But most people should clearly see what nozzle they are picking up in the first place. Make a stupid mistake, you pay the price for it.

Cars aren't toys and you have to deal with your problems like an adult. If you are worried about some guy from Lube Mobile 'dobbing' you/her in to her parents, then you clearly haven't earned enough responsibility to be behind the wheel.

also to add to that, you'd have to lift a metal leaver in order to remove the diesel nozzle. oh man, if this guy is serious then there are simply no words to describe his stupidity but if he is trolling at least we know he isnt as big of an idiot as it seems.

if you were under the same situation, would you do the same? i think so!

I would have put petrol in my yaris, not diesel. I must be a really smart female, almost a genius *facepalm*

Well her parents found out so i dont have to pay ****! She will probably be forced to break up with me though

Ah well poor you...

I'd say she's actually the winner out of that deal..

Was gonna say to the O.P, your GF may have had a blonde moment and put in the wrong fuel (god only knows how)........ but you sir, have lucked out. Please do what ever it takes to keep your GF as she is clearly the only one youll ever have..............

(Because quiet frankly you should be neutered to stop any further reproduction of such a lack of neurons).

5 pages of the funniest sh*t ive read in ages

Classic..

True or not, her f*ck up isnt your problem.. unless she was not allowed to drive to your place for a shag. Even then, let her cop it, its not your problem.. :yahoo:

Mistakes are made... thats what life is about.

DJKOR just BARRED the trolls life:

Please do not feed the troll.

Just cause it wont fit doesn't mean it wont work.... oh no wait , there is also the flap over the hose on the pump that says "Warning yaris does not drink scotch"

just an update but probably no one cares anyways, her dad just gave me a lecture, no violence whatsoever but warned me to stay away from her. dunno if its worth teh risk to see her. she baked me a nice cake for my bday last yr. that alone is a sign shes a keeper. car was towed away and a mobile mechanic is due today to give the verdict. have a feeling its probably spark plugs. will keep you guys posted

depends what sort of cake really brother... your best off removing a plug , leaving it connected to the lead and sticking it on your tounge... tell the missus to crank her over and just get right on it.... that will tell you what the problem is... could also just install a HKS Mushroom filter.. it's up to you man keep it crazy bro drift ulehh

why is her dad lecturing you? why is it your fault? did i miss something?

shes the only dumb sl*t that did it so its her fault. you parents should be telling you to stay away from her because shes a spastic