Finished Stereo

Amaro

So finished the stereo install, isnt the best job in the world but decent enough :) still allows me to access the spare tyre etc.

Let me know what you think :)

post-20699-0-89603300-1289285661_thumb.j

Edited by Amaro

Definitely in the wrong thread.. Should make a members' page and put this in inside instead.

Are those at the inner side amplifiers? I'm no expert, but isn't better to put them under the front seats? It's taking ur space, can barely put anythin in the trunk...

Apart from that, Like it. :D

Definitely needs to me more of a Member's Rides post.

My opinion, you need to clean it up a little. Mount the amplifiers a little better and make the sub enclosures look like it's part of the boot. It looks like you have just tossed those in there as something you are carrying and not something you are using.

Sorry about posting in wrong area if you could move it for me :) or delete it and I'll repost one, it was a slap job for a charity cruise but the boxes are ready for paint/wrapped and I don't use my trunk I would rather keep them bolted there + I don't live in the safest area of Australia so I like to idea they can't get into my boot from the back seat :)

Holy crap! 4 Subs. Thats a pretty hardcore looking setup. Giving those sub boxes a wrap with some matching fabric will make it look tops.

Are those at the inner side amplifiers? I'm no expert, but isn't better to put them under the front seats?

Its a bit each to their own really. Personally I prefer my amps in my boot. If you work it right you can make it take up bugger all space.'

Eg, the setup in my old car. Will be doing something similar in the Aurion. Theres an idea free from me to you, too Amaro, if you really wanna compact it. That box was about 2" deep and there was no more than 4" space behind it.

n1247176330_401585_8282355.jpg

Holy crap! 4 Subs. Thats a pretty hardcore looking setup. Giving those sub boxes a wrap with some matching fabric will make it look tops.

Are those at the inner side amplifiers? I'm no expert, but isn't better to put them under the front seats?

Its a bit each to their own really. Personally I prefer my amps in my boot. If you work it right you can make it take up bugger all space.'

Eg, the setup in my old car. Will be doing something similar in the Aurion. Theres an idea free from me to you, too Amaro, if you really wanna compact it. That box was about 2" deep and there was no more than 4" space behind it.

The Mighty Lancer ah? mmm looks tidy but 4" of space though? I seen your subs they'd need more cubic air space than 4" could give surely? Wouldnt be quite operating in the most ideal enviroment? Still got the Second Amp?

The Mighty Lancer ah? mmm looks tidy but 4" of space though? I seen your subs they'd need more cubic air space than 4" could give surely? Wouldnt be quite operating in the most ideal enviroment? Still got the Second Amp?

Was talking about the amp box. By putting amps in a box up the back in that fashion, especially with amps his size, increases the usable boot space, hides the wiring, and protects the amps a bit. Yeah I still got the second amp. Fixed it thank god.