Custom Catback and others.

ptagna

Hey guys,

ive been wanting to put an exhaust on my sportivo, and today i went to get a quote from Bros Exhaust in melbourne for a custom catback and increasing the piping to 2.5' for $290ish.

and my question is , is it worth it? and for a muffler tip should i get a custom one they provide or get an xforce muffler? any recommendations on which xforce muffler i should get?

Also i want to lower my car as well :) been thinking of which to get king spring lows or super lows. There are two different rims i might put on if it helps.

the black ones are 17" TIG Rims - 4x100/4x114.3.

Any input from your guys would help alot.

Thanks heaps guys.

post-18244-0-75402200-1290519663_thumb.j

post-18244-0-08388800-1290519687_thumb.j

whoa haha, u saved me and a mate some time going there to ask for exactly the same thing :lol:

what resonator/hot dog did they give you? and what type of metal is it? is it mild steel or stainless? and is the bend mandrel? $290 seems to be a fair price but a bit on the expensive side... unless it includes all the things i mentioned...

they installed my headers when i port and polished them

to answer your question, yes its worth it. i recommend you get a decent resonator or "hot dog" to stop the drone/loudness of the exhaust. it will give u a headache after a while lol

also a x-force muffler is a good choice, i'm getting one hopefully soon when the weather is nicer and not raining... i suggest you wait for one to sell on the forums. same sh*t for 2nd hand and its equally as good.

with the suspension go superlows if you have the money just pop into pedders and get their xtreme coilovers. i'm running super lows on mine for 7 years + 2 track days and the struts still haven't crap their daks yet. but for your struts with the life on them, i do not know if this is a good idea.

the wheels? 17 inch looks good but the tyres will set u back more than the 16s. thats why i keep my stockies haha :P

XForce twinloop design S10 or S12? Nice roar and only slight drone around 2.5k rpm. [what i originally wanted before opting for TRD muffler]

Those white rims arent bad, gives off black/white 2tone theme. 17's will cost more in tyres though so thats up to you.

See how you go mate. Goodluck

So many questions hehe. Alrighty i haven't put the exhaust on yet, still deciding which one to get. any recommendations on which one s10 or s12 for twinloop? and what size inlets? or they both do the same job lol.

Also for the resonators/hot dogs should i just get an xforce one as well? not sure about these things :S or use my stock resonator?

lol my stockies look ugly they get noticeably dirty was thinking of just putting rims on it to be cool B) bahahaha.