VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late notice but if anyone wants to come to tonights mini meet, below is the info

Place : Alasya at 555 Sydney rd, Brunswick

Time : 9ish pm

please pm me your number if anything :)

Johnson

No love for the eastsiders?

Welcome to my world. I'm always going to the west and the guys can vouch for it (some thought I actually lived in the west :lol:). Don't mind as I get a decent cruise! :D

In regards to the go karts event...

Go karts have been booked for next FRIDAY 20th April night 7:30pm with kebabs afterwards as per usual. Keeping it a part of the TOCAU family for the time being and certainly have at least 8. 10 would be a perfect number! :)

You can come and watch us if you don't want to race. Heaps of off track catching up or meeting new faces at the place or at the kebabs joint! :D

Let me know and confirm either here or by sms by Monday 16th

Details:

- Silhouette Gokarts, 110 Hume Hwy (Sydney Road), Somerton. It's near Hume Hwy and Somerton Rd.

- 2 stroker open wheels 100km/h

- Group of 8 or more, $80pp for 30mins & $100pp for 40mins

- Wear closed shoes & can bring your own helmet as long as it's AS Standards approved

Attending:

1. dwee

2. jeffy

3. jeffy's +1 (pending)

4. Mr Levin ZR

5. alister

6. Johnnieboi

7. shin0bi

8. dorifto

Pending:

KenshinX

Y U change from thursday? booo

I'm happy to change it to Thursday night if everyone can still come. I only did it Friday as I found everyone to be more free on a Friday night in the previous gokart sessions. :)

Jeff: I think he thought when I said last Thursday (previously), he thought I meant Thursday week..

No worries! Next time, do it on a thursday so i can race you Peter :P

If you're free tomorrow arvo, I'll probably be going to LeMans in Dandenong if you want to join.. :P

Welcome to my world. I'm always going to the west and the guys can vouch for it (some thought I actually lived in the west :lol:). Don't mind as I get a decent cruise! :D

In regards to the go karts event...

Go karts have been booked for next FRIDAY 20th April night 7:30pm with kebabs afterwards as per usual. Keeping it a part of the TOCAU family for the time being and certainly have at least 8. 10 would be a perfect number! :)

You can come and watch us if you don't want to race. Heaps of off track catching up or meeting new faces at the place or at the kebabs joint! :D

Let me know and confirm either here or by sms by Monday 16th

Details:

- Silhouette Gokarts, 110 Hume Hwy (Sydney Road), Somerton. It's near Hume Hwy and Somerton Rd.

- 2 stroker open wheels 100km/h

- Group of 8 or more, $80pp for 30mins & $100pp for 40mins

- Wear closed shoes & can bring your own helmet as long as it's AS Standards approved

Attending:

1. dwee

2. jeffy

3. Mr Levin ZR

4. alister

5. Kenshin?

If I can book a friday off work, I might cruise with you to one of these thursday westside meets.

As for karts, It's doubtful that I would reach the venue in time, but I would be keen to join afterwards for kebabs.

I'm happy for the next mini meet to be eastern side.... Providing its not the usuall 4 who rock up then we may as well keep it out west