VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can book a friday off work, I might cruise with you to one of these thursday westside meets.

As for karts, It's doubtful that I would reach the venue in time, but I would be keen to join afterwards for kebabs.

Hahaha yeah all good. I'm used to driving that far by myself on a regular basis anyway so just let me know before and I can cruise up with you. Otherwise, no fuss. In regards to go karts, come when you can as the gokarts are close to the kebab place we usually go to (just down Sydney Road). :)

I'm happy for the next mini meet to be eastern side.... Providing its not the usuall 4 who rock up then we may as well keep it out west

+1, although I don't blame eastsiders for not driving to the west on a weeknight. :P

Go karts have been booked for next FRIDAY 20th April night 7:30pm with kebabs afterwards as per usual. Keeping it a part of the TOCAU family for the time being and certainly have at least 8. 10 would be a perfect number! :)

You can come and watch us if you don't want to race. Heaps of off track catching up or meeting new faces at the place or at the kebabs joint! :D

Let me know and confirm either here or by sms by Monday 16th

Details:

- Silhouette Gokarts, 110 Hume Hwy (Sydney Road), Somerton. It's near Hume Hwy and Somerton Rd.

- 2 stroker open wheels 100km/h

- Group of 8 or more, $80pp for 30mins & $100pp for 40mins

- Wear closed shoes & can bring your own helmet as long as it's AS Standards approved

Attending:

1. dwee

2. jeffy

3. jeffy's +1 (pending)

4. Mr Levin ZR

5. alister

6. Johnnieboi

7. shin0bi

8. dorifto

Pending:

KenshinX

it will be the frequent 4 tonight without a doubt

:ph34r:

Peter/dwee/sexy guy, I'll come karting but can only manage 3 Sessions. 4's too long and I'm suppose to saving for my track day/holiday ect lol

Haha no worries man, see what other people want but 3 sessions is decent run on the karts. :)

Hahaha yeah all good. I'm used to driving that far by myself on a regular basis anyway so just let me know before and I can cruise up with you. Otherwise, no fuss. In regards to go karts, come when you can as the gokarts are close to the kebab place we usually go to (just down Sydney Road). :)

What's the address of the Kebab place? If I'm running really late, I may just head straight there to save time.

Otherwise, what time will you be at the go karts place until? I'll watch for a bit if i arrive early enough.

Because car broken and embarrasment... couldnt make it either, I was stuck at home till 10.30... -_-

See you dudes tonight!

Edited by 4ABHGE

Just a reminder, go karts tomorrow night at 7:30pm. Please PM me your number, and especially let me know if you want to race, otherwise I won't know and might start without you. ;)

What's the address of the Kebab place? If I'm running really late, I may just head straight there to save time.

Otherwise, what time will you be at the go karts place until? I'll watch for a bit if i arrive early enough.

Not really sure of the exact address, we just go there! Haha it's on Sydney Road, Campbellfield and it's a bit south of Barry Road. It's right next to AMART. If you're going south on Sydney Road, it's before the Western Ring. Head to gokarts unless I text you that we're leaving. Just send me a PM with your number. :)