VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

Garage Cafe this evening gentlemen. No meet tomorrow

meet there at 07.30pm or 07.00 Vicroads, PM or txt for further queries :]

See you there :D !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do say it was a fine evening with you gentlemen...

Awaiting the pictures...

Look forth to thy book which has contents relating to thy face and happens to reside on the interweb. Do not have sorrow, for I shant keep the various amount of photographic imagery for my own viewing pleasure, but shall release these said photos during the passing of the current week.

I do say it was a fine evening with you gentlemen...

Awaiting the pictures...

Look forth to thy book which has contents relating to thy face and happens to reside on the interweb. Do not have sorrow, for I shant keep the various amount of photographic imagery for my own viewing pleasure, but shall release these said photos during the passing of the current week.

My good man, i do believe i have seen such imagery on such said book relating to thy face, i say sir it is absolutely astounding as per previous imagery thy has fashioned. I assure you that thy talent and ability upon using a said software i believe customizes said creation into something more pleasing to thy monocle.

I do agree with you sir cductn that twas a fine evening despite the icy cold climate melbourne has thou brought upon us, including a downpour of a certain element containing two hydrogen molecules bonded with one oxygen, that did not however halt us into producing a thought of current events.

fuken Shakespeare freaks GTFO

My good sir, it is not Shakespeare, but gentlemen english. Like a sir ! TROLLLOLOLOL ! :P

neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.png

u guys have soo much energy... sigh

its that strawberry milk soda from garage cafe ! LOL ! :P

Calpicooo broo! JDM drinks FTW!

fuken Shakespeare freaks GTFO

Good morrow to you Sir KenshinX,

Unfortunately for you my good sir, there are no shakespearean freaks that are able to be seen in this locality of the internet, rather, there are many using the vast intellectual form of modern English, as my fellow comrade Sir Jeffery Brother has indicated, this form of modern English is also known as using your vocal abilities to speak 'like a sir.'

We apologise if we are conversing on too high of an intellectual level for you to comprehend the significant things in which we speak of and also other shenaniganry in which we communicate about in this forum.

Good Sirs, i hereby inform you of a gathering of similar intellectual minds on the eve of Thursday the 17th at 9pm. We shall gather for washing of our motor vehicles, followed by a leisurely drive to a local eatery where we will dine like the fine gentlemen we are. I shall be in contact with the 4 that are so frequent to these social gatherings via the book on thy face.

Good Sirs, i hereby inform you of a gathering of similar intellectual minds on the eve of Thursday the 17th at 9pm. We shall gather for washing of our motor vehicles, followed by a leisurely drive to a local eatery where we will dine like the fine gentlemen we are. I shall be in contact with the 4 that are so frequent to these social gatherings via the book on thy face.

Thank you for the information kind sir i assure this information regarding fine dining and reassuring the cleanliness of our vehicles will be passed on by i, via the form of communication of which is believed to be in a portable type of form.

To anyone who wishes to receive this information on their devices of so called portability can scribe on a private message as to whom only i can access, with their fine points of contact method. i bid you good day gentlemen

o_o

Why the face sir ? would i be able to recommend you to join us in this outstanding and leisureable moment and event, i pledge to you with all my comfort that this will be much enjoyable to your pleasure and well being.

Mr 4ABHGE, could I make a request that you send the photographic imigery of my automobile to my electronic mailbox. this would be greatly appriciated. Thank you kind sir.

Sir CDUCTN, I apologise for not observing this thread before I had uploaded that said imagery which you have requested. Fortunately, I have provided a hyperlink to a slideshow which will display the images which you would like to acquire, alas the imagery is also visible on the book of your face which is located on another part of the internet in which you should be able to find with much ease. Excuse my informality in this language which i am about to speak, but the imagery involving your motor vehicle has been 'tagged' on that said location on the internet to allow easier access to the images.

Here is the hyperlink of the vast amount of photgraphic imagery which many of you would like to access:

http://img189.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=imgp8000.jpg

Kind regards,

4ABHGE

like a sir

My fellow members of thy hollowed Tocau grounds, I do believe that the proper Gentlemans English of which we speak, is a indicator of our great heritage and prestige among commoners. With our vastly superior intellectual skill and sophistication we shall, spread our wings metaphorically and sweep our greatness into the faces of those many commoners that do not have a certain "je ne sais quoi" education from highly historical and established schools. I turn thy cheek to thee commoners.

I bid you all, a dew

...With our vastly superior intellectual skill and sophistication we shall, spread our wings metaphorically and sweep our greatness into the faces of those many commoners...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ggg.gif