VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good meet lastnight some new faces.... i think we can still do another meet before i fly out.... weekend meet or next wednesday?......

Dylan u need to work on ur launch still :P

Launch? Lol wut? and yeah I will come to the next one, I'm just **** scared with so many people lmfao. Sorry I didn't even intro :'(.

Dylan i think i spotted you at kens kebabs lastnight about 45 minutes before you rocked upto derrimut

Yeah that was me, I was there waiting for some mates then was heading up to derrimut :) I didn't even see you at all?

Launch? Lol wut? and yeah I will come to the next one, I'm just **** scared with so many people lmfao. Sorry I didn't even intro :'(.

asians will stab u watch ur back bitch :ninja:

Dylan i think i spotted you at kens kebabs lastnight about 45 minutes before you rocked upto derrimut

Yeah that was me, I was there waiting for some mates then was heading up to derrimut :) I didn't even see you at all?

pen1s blocked by the pulsar LMFAO! :D

asians will stab u watch ur back bitch :ninja:

pen1s blocked by the pulsar LMFAO! :D

I wasn't scared of that lmao! But yeah was just scared. Anywhoo i'll come to the next one and say hello! Pen1s blocked? lmao whaaa

God damn that JDM meet was massive.

it was huge! you werent there in your sportivo were you?

I really enjoyed the meet till people started revving and set the alarm off... then the cops showed, lights turned off and i bailed

I really enjoyed the meet till people started revving and set the alarm off... then the cops showed, lights turned off and i bailed

last months was bigger :P

i heard the lights went off at 7.25? i left at 7.15 lol!!

also i've gotta mention, i've never had to line up to get into a cinema before **cough avengers** awesome movie though

avengers > jdmst haha

Nah nah i wasn't, I was in my brothers skyline. Yeah the alarm was caused by an s13 with a v8 in it. Things so loud!

I've also seen bigger haha! Cruise for charity ( All holden day ) I know its not relevent but they are always so massive omg. But can't wait for our yearly ;)