VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

Just got home from the mini meet... Was good to have more then the usual 4... And as discussed there will be a weekly meet at the wash on Thursday nights from 9pm... So pencil it in.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as Wednesday is a public holiday and most of us have the day off from uni/work, how about doing something tuesday evening?

Car troubles seem to be sorted now, so I'm keen for a drive, I'll even come out to the westside!

Ill come to a meet on tuesday night if its kinda local

In other news,

PREMEET for TCCAV

For anyone thats interested we will have a premeet on the corner of princess fwy/geelong road and little boundary road at the shell servo. Try and be there between 8:30 and 8:40 as we will be leaving at 8:45 to get to the meet at 9 in williamstown.

map:

http://g.co/maps/wcc7x

Cya's in the morning!

For anyone thats interested we will have a premeet on the corner of princess fwy/geelong road and little boundary road at the shell servo. Try and be there between 8:30 and 8:40 as we will be leaving at 8:45 to get to the meet at 9 in williamstown.

I work at the maccas next to that servo! LOL. but i aint there tomorrow morning :P

You should come out to a meet some time David, since youre local :)

LOL yeah I've always wanted to but something always comes up! work, school or girlfriend -.- I'll hopefully come to this weeks carwash thing if that weekly event is still gonna happen. I actually went 2 weeks ago hoping to meet a few people from here, but bumped into some mates at the carwash :mellow:

yeah im still down for thursday night.... if we still want a meet tonight we can meet at watergardens undercover carpark. can always get coffee or kick it and talk crap... up to you all im easy....

or

can hit up yarra blvd tomorrow for a bit of fun

Doesn't look like there is much interest for tonight, plus weather is miserable, not the best for a long drive to the west, count me out for tonight.

Thursday looks a bit better, I may come to the meet for a bit if there is one, anyone from the east want to cruise up with me?

Edited by Cee-Lo