Does anyone have a helmet i can borrow in NSW

xoom

Hi Guys,

As the topic states does anyone have a helmet i can borrow in NSW ?

I am currently considering heading down to WSID and as stated they need an approved helmet on the driver.

Out of curioustiy what is a helmet worth ? are there places that rent them ?

Also one other thing. It states they want rego papers ?????? The only piece left of my rego papers is the bit stuck on my car ..... Do they mean they want the other part that the rego sticker was originally stuck to ?

cheers

Bill

When are you going Bill, how about posting this in the meets/events section. I wouldn't mind going actually, just need helmet and stuff and more info on drag racing at WSID. Would be good to see what sort of time i can mange.

Thats y i was interested to go as i would like to see what sort of time im gona post.....

Luke i would get a helmet if i was going to make this a regular thing but after getting a time slip i dunno if id still be keen on going again.....

Also i'll see if i can borrow one for this time around and if i get addicted to this then ill buy one ;) :D ;) :D

sounds like we'll have to organise a Stivo night out there... :D

Bill, you gotta come with us to Wakefield Park one time, then you'll know that a helmet is a good investment :) you'll be an instant track day addict like the rest of us :D

You need the bottom half of the rego papers to prove its your car

I wonder if the RTA will give me another one ????? At a charge of course :( :( :( :(

sounds like we'll have to organise a Stivo night out there... :D

Bill, you gotta come with us to Wakefield Park one time, then you'll know that a helmet is a good investment :) you'll be an instant track day addict like the rest of us :D

With regards to the track for some reason i prefer taking a go kart out rather than a whole physical car .... No idea why but i just get more enjoyment out of it .... Possibly that and the chance of wrecking the car :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Actually out of curiostiy i know insurance doesnt cover u on the track but if someone else slams into you and its 100% their fault e.g. at the drags he comes accross the centre line do he then have to pay for ur damages or is it each person fix their own ???? whats the story ?