Winton March 27

now to add to this i'm going make a generic list of things you might wanna bring with u on the day to the track. this is only my list and if u wanna bring other things its totally up to u. but i think i will cover the most important things here...

Before track day:

Service your car (at least engine oil + filter)

check your tyre pressures + spare tyre (pump it up!)

check the tyres themselves. see if you need to buy new/rotate etc

check brake (pads and rotors)

allignment of wheels/balance etc

power steering fluids and other fluids

On track day:

bring extra oil and fluids

jack and jack stands (i've got a set so u may just need only jack stands

extra brake pads

camera mount + camera(s)

helmet

money (license and food and sleep over)

long sleeves and pants

closed shoes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot for that Duy, I forgot to mention that. Another thing, for us asians really :P Bring a pack or two of boxed instant noodles just in case you get the munchies when we arrive into town. Don't load up too much on the snacks as the sugar may keep you up, noodles is carb based so you'll be right.

I will be purchasing cans of drinks and light snacks for Race day so will take up donations. I have also spoken to the Apartment owners and have come to an agreed price of $35 per head however it may change if we don't meet the numbers (it'll be $36-37 if it does change so it's not that bad you tight****s!)

And lastly, Tru-star (Trung); if you wanted to compete, the VERY least you could have done was get in touch with me and let me know and not use Duy/Kenshin as your minion to tell me and also PAY for your entry. This isn't something you want to get in last moment as it does take some time to prep your car and get it prepared but hey like I say; your car, your money. Next time I wouldn't accept your entry due to the headaches involved so I sure as shi.., hell you get the point. Make sure you have funds for the accomodation on Saturday.

Thats my 0.2c rant done!

Thanks alot for that Duy, I forgot to mention that. Another thing, for us asians really :P Bring a pack or two of boxed instant noodles just in case you get the munchies when we arrive into town. Don't load up too much on the snacks as the sugar may keep you up, noodles is carb based so you'll be right.

I will be purchasing cans of drinks and light snacks for Race day so will take up donations. I have also spoken to the Apartment owners and have come to an agreed price of $35 per head however it may change if we don't meet the numbers (it'll be $36-37 if it does change so it's not that bad you tight****s!)

And lastly, Tru-star (Trung); if you wanted to compete, the VERY least you could have done was get in touch with me and let me know and not use Duy/Kenshin as your minion to tell me and also PAY for your entry. This isn't something you want to get in last moment as it does take some time to prep your car and get it prepared but hey like I say; your car, your money. Next time I wouldn't accept your entry due to the headaches involved so I sure as shi.., hell you get the point. Make sure you have funds for the accomodation on Saturday.

Thats my 0.2c rant done!

Hey Trung,

Your inbox is full or sumthing so i say it here.

Sorry my Apologies if i had cause any trouble. I've been stuck with alot of late work and i just found out recently theres a track event this month, so i ask Duy to help me out abit. Car is track ready.

My Mob: 0422 253 893 ill talk to you and peter soon.

Cheers man. Once again my apology. :(

New list

1. Trung -AE92 SX Hatch 4AGE

2. Lee - AE92 SX Hatch 4AGZE S/C

3. Anthony AE92 SX Seca 4AGE

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

7. Peter - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

8. Johnnie - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

9. Benji - GSV40R Touring 2GR-FE

10. Duy - ZZE123R Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ-GE

11. Jskills - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

12. Trung - ZZE123R Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ-GE

Maybe

12. Rob - AE82 Twincam Hatch 4AGZE S/C

13. Pete - AE92 SX Seca 4AGE 20V

Guys!

Hi Trung,

This is the group I have you, Group C it will be. It will be only your people in the group.

Cheers

Adam

Alex Benjamin Toyota Aurion Touring SE

Daniel Groszek Renault Clio Sport

Anthony Pagano Toyota MR2

Canh Tang Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 MR

John Ly Honda Civic EG3

Peter Tran Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

Jason Ly Toyota Corolla ZRE152

John Pham Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

Lichan Cheah Toyota Corolla RSX

Tim Dinh Toyota Corolla Sportivo

Peter Cullen Toyota Corolla

Rob Paton Toyota Corolla SX

Trung Nguyen Toyota Corolla SX

Trung Nguyen Toyota Corolla Sportivo

After much persistence with my emails; I got a reply from Adam and he has confirmed that it will be our people only, Hopefully anyway. Looks like it's going to be a battle of the Toyota's - Corolla based baby!

Guys!

Hi Trung,

This is the group I have you, Group C it will be. It will be only your people in the group.

Cheers

Adam

Alex Benjamin Toyota Aurion Touring SE

Daniel Groszek Renault Clio Sport

Anthony Pagano Toyota MR2

Canh Tang Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 MR

John Ly Honda Civic EG3

Peter Tran Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

Jason Ly Toyota Corolla ZRE152

John Pham Toyota Corolla Levin ZR

Lichan Cheah Toyota Corolla RSX

Tim Dinh Toyota Corolla Sportivo

Peter Cullen Toyota Corolla

Rob Paton Toyota Corolla SX

Trung Nguyen Toyota Corolla SX

Trung Nguyen Toyota Corolla Sportivo

After much persistence with my emails; I got a reply from Adam and he has confirmed that it will be our people only, Hopefully anyway. Looks like it's going to be a battle of the Toyota's - Corolla based baby!

omg omg!!!! this is SO WIN!!!!!!!!!! no more noob skylines blocking my way! i just have to watch out for the little red beast behind me otherwise he will crack the shits if i block him ROFL! :lol:

There may be a late entry; I know a guy with a turbo'd 4AGE AE92 Seca who wants to join in but have to see how it pans out. That means, we've got 4AGE Turbo/Supercharger/20 Valve ITB and 16V in the mix; if all goes to plan.

If your worrying about the numbers, I've raced with 18 cars before and didn't have any issue. You'll have to pace yourselves. Then again alot of you guys will bunch up and battle each other like last time and there would be 1km of NO ONE lol

There may be a late entry; I know a guy with a turbo'd 4AGE AE92 Seca who wants to join in but have to see how it pans out. That means, we've got 4AGE Turbo/Supercharger/20 Valve ITB and 16V in the mix; if all goes to plan.

If your worrying about the numbers, I've raced with 18 cars before and didn't have any issue. You'll have to pace yourselves. Then again alot of you guys will bunch up and battle each other like last time and there would be 1km of NO ONE lol

fuken oath... im going to bed... Yawn.gif