Top Posters In This Topic

PM me your email

PM's not working. Ah well I don't care who has me email so here it is

Cevansfan27@gmail.com :)

Cheers,

Benji

gaymatchmaker.com :P

jks jks

I'm coming down to spectate, may jump in the car with you Benji if you're heading on track, bring your spare helmet if you could please, might try and figure out a way to mount my iphone to your dash too, take some track vids, maybe cable ties to GPS holder, should do the trick

gaymatchmaker.com :P

jks jks

I'm coming down to spectate, may jump in the car with you Benji if you're heading on track, bring your spare helmet if you could please, might try and figure out a way to mount my iphone to your dash too, take some track vids, maybe cable ties to GPS holder, should do the trick

Bahahah, oh no.

Yeh sure thing. So long as you don't crap yourself when we take a corner too quick I see no problem tongue.gif

Bahaha, lol, should see how she corners now :D

Well I'll find out later this month wont I?

Probably not. It will handle better as the rear sway is on it's way :D

So where all the people who said they'd be interested in tracking...? Guess it's just us regulars' once again.

I'd do it if my car was a bit more track prepped, but it's bone stock, with bone stock suspension on bone stock tyres and bone stock brakes... When I fork out some cash I'd be happy to come and race the next one, but I'll come by for support and spectate

So where all the people who said they'd be interested in tracking...? Guess it's just us regulars' once again.

put me and john down for the accomodation trung. we'll pay adam at a closer date. u can trust us ;)

Done, emailed and paid Adam. Guess it's not just the regulars ;)

Done, emailed and paid Adam. Guess it's not just the regulars ;)

oh yeah. aurion on track. B)

Pretty good chance I'll be able to come watch! :D Don't feel too confident running the Aurion on the track plus i'm poor. :P

I do have a GoPro HD HERO with mounts that I am willing to pass around the cars during the day if they want some epic incar footage. :) I'll try get my hands on a DSLR and bring the video camera for extra awesome as well! :)

Pretty good chance I'll be able to come watch! :D Don't feel too confident running the Aurion on the track plus i'm poor. :P

I do have a GoPro HD HERO with mounts that I am willing to pass around the cars during the day if they want some epic incar footage. :) I'll try get my hands on a DSLR and bring the video camera for extra awesome as well! :)

Shotgun to be one of those people! :D

Excited!

Do you guys want to add yourselves to the list of those that'll be in my group? Name, chassis code and engine code is fine

1. Trung -AE92 SX Hatch 4AGE

2. Lee - AE92 SX Hatch 4AGZE supercharged

3. Anthony AE92 SX Seca 4AGE

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

Copy list and add your name

1. Trung -AE92 SX Hatch 4AGE

2. Lee - AE92 SX Hatch 4AGZE supercharged

3. Anthony AE92 SX Seca 4AGE

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

7. Peter - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

Duy/Kenshin, Please inform me ASAP on where your other 2 friends are at with payment and entry and whether or not they require accomodation. Same goes with Jskills - I've emailed him and it's now your job to keep me up to date. Please do not make me chase people up.

Thanks