1. Trung -AE92 SX Hatch 4AGE

2. Lee - AE92 SX Hatch 4AGZE supercharged

3. Anthony AE92 SX Seca 4AGE

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

7. Peter - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

8. Johnnie - ZRE152 ZR Hatch 2ZR-FE

We will pay this week trung, and confirm on any others joining us. Me and duy confirmed for accomdation. Let you know if theres any others ASAP. B)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

9. Benji - GSV40R Touring 2GR-FE

Is that what you were after? (not sure with the codes)

I've definitely paid but I'm just waiting on confirmation from Adam. I wont be needing accommodation, just going to be a long day laugh.gif

Duy/Kenshin, Please inform me ASAP on where your other 2 friends are at with payment and entry and whether or not they require accomodation. Same goes with Jskills - I've emailed him and it's now your job to keep me up to date. Please do not make me chase people up.

Thanks

jskills will pay soon. the other 2 have dropped out as i told you in an sms long ago.

this group of yours... still in group A? im asking as i dont wanna block people with my s**t driving

4. Canh - Evo 8 MR

5. John - EG Civic B16

6. Dominic - Clio Sport

9. Benji - GSV40R Touring 2GR-FE

10. Duy - ZZE123R Corolla Sportivo 2ZZ-GE

This is for Group A, unless you want to be apart of another group then that's your choice. You're better of in my group as at least you'll know the people and everyone is around the same pace.

Let me know what the situation with Jskills is asap, whether or not he needs accomodation or not ect.

This is for Group A, unless you want to be apart of another group then that's your choice. You're better of in my group as at least you'll know the people and everyone is around the same pace.

Let me know what the situation with Jskills is asap, whether or not he needs accomodation or not ect.

didn't say i wanted to be in another group. as i said, i dont wanna block faster people with my sh#t driving so better put me with the group A. i tried calling jskills but he isnt picking up. i told him he has to get back to me by this week. i will let u know either way.

Hey peeps..ran into Trung (Dorifto) on the way home from work tonight and had a quick driving side by side chat and one thing i found out is that it's about a 3hr trip up to Winton (i had forgotten how far it is) and a 3hr trip back....6hrs driving and then the day itself :o this is going to take some doing,unfortunatly sunday is my only day off this week which mean zero recovery time for my old body,and damn it i'm in the bush on monday & tuesday next week doing big azz tree removals and this sh!t zaps you big time :(

hmmmm can i do it :g:

Looks like I won't be coming, I've my birthday dinner with friends as my birthday it's tomorrow ^^;

Can't wait to see pictures :)

Lee, if you leave Sunday morning, you'd get there in about 2.5hrs fairly easy and that includes a quick brekkie/petrol stop. I remember doing it in around that time frame one time doing a morning run. (But I left at 4:30am :P)

Racing doesn't start until 9-9:30am depending on how they go with scrutineering and paperwork but it's generally around there. If all goes according to plan, we should be the first Group out on the day so aim to be there at 9 and you'll see us in the first Session :)

Sweet. Just had my payment confirmed :D

Hmm, so what time should us competitors get there?

i think early yet not to early :) my advice that is plus have a healthy breakkie before racing, not good in driving while under no breakkie :) lol you might feel unwell O.o

( I sound like a mother here) lol sorry

Anyway good luck to all the drivers and yeah have fun :D

Edited by YinG

I would aim to get there 7.30-8am. Scrutineering will start around then for all cars. Then 9-9.30am race starts.

I would aim to get there 7.30-8am. Scrutineering will start around then for all cars. Then 9-9.30am race starts.

to add on top of this. first in, first serve (as in the garages). if u snooze, u loose getting a good one. be there early and prepare EVERYTHING the day before heading up there.