Winton March 27

I'm pretty sure it would be right but can I use my motorbike helmet? It's up to Australian Standards 1698. Guessing somewhere like supercheap would have fire extinguishers?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it would be right but can I use my motorbike helmet? It's up to Australian Standards 1698. Guessing somewhere like supercheap would have fire extinguishers?

as long as its got the sticker still on the helmet, thats fine. with the extinguishers, yes supercheap is where i got mine. u need to secure it in the car if you choose to bring it along.

Hahahaha!! Didn't see this thread... :whistling:

No trailer needed anymore Trung? Reason being, if we are, still need an actual towbar ball and straps so the car on the trailer won't move!

I need to buy helmet, put my 17s back on, still need to find a place to mount the fire extinguisher (as discussed on the meet) and it's due for the 50k service anyway. :)

Hahahaha!! Didn't see this thread... :whistling:

No trailer needed anymore Trung? Reason being, if we are, still need an actual towbar ball and straps so the car on the trailer won't move!

I need to buy helmet, put my 17s back on, still need to find a place to mount the fire extinguisher (as discussed on the meet) and it's due for the 50k service anyway. :)

OH YEAHHH DUY IS COMING! :lol:

Duy, yeh I'll still need the trailer and can buy straps and tow ball if you want. As for karting, my friend is organising one this coming Sunday at LeMan's but needs to confirm numbers. His got 7 thus far, you want in? (Discounts? :P)

Duy/Kenshin, do not send any emails to anyone thanks. I'll will edit the forms to enable those who wants to be in the same group are done so. That is why I've asked for everyone to confirm at the end of month, start of next so I can see numbers. If you have already submitted your form, let me know asap. Please note, I am organising this event and I want it done my way. Sorry if it sounds harsh or anything but last time went smoothly and I want this one too as well.

Cheers.

Duy, yeh I'll still need the trailer and can buy straps and tow ball if you want. As for karting, my friend is organising one this coming Sunday at LeMan's but needs to confirm numbers. His got 7 thus far, you want in? (Discounts? :P)

Duy/Kenshin, do not send any emails to anyone thanks. I'll will edit the forms to enable those who wants to be in the same group are done so. That is why I've asked for everyone to confirm at the end of month, start of next so I can see numbers. If you have already submitted your form, let me know asap. Please note, I am organising this event and I want it done my way. Sorry if it sounds harsh or anything but last time went smoothly and I want this one too as well.

Cheers.

Yeah mate no worries. I havent submitted my form actually... Thats exactly why i didnt becuz i am waiting for your template so i can forward that to the others. Its ok if u wanna do it urself. Just thought i might try to help thats all ;)

No worries, I will be getting down to business at the end of the month and will see who is all talk and no show and those who are actually keen on tracking their cars. Will give a time frame for everyone to submit entry forms and payment before I move onto accomodation. That will come in due course.

Spectating is free guys. Only when u want to sit in the car with us u need to pay 20 bucks. Passengers cant handhold cameras inside the car. They have to be mounted securely inside the car

But try and sit in one of our cars. It will be an experience ;) u will need all the things above with my previous post except license to sit in the passenger seat.

Also i think u need to ask the organiser of the event (adam ronke) if u want to be out on one of the booths for camera shots. This must be organised before each session and i think they will drive you out to the booth of your choice before the session starts. Bring those tripods guys! :D

Also trung have you thought of a group name yet? I think its time a few others and i should start representing this forum/club some way on the track... "TOCAU" perhaps? :lol: let me know what u think

The track day was organised for my group of friends originally but I thought I'd extend it to the TOCAU community to see who would be keen so haven't put out a name as such. I don't know what the boys would if they were put in a 'TOCAU' group when they have different makes and models.

That said, we pretty much have enough numbers to run now. It's just a matter of paying up and waiting it out.

The track day was organised for my group of friends originally but I thought I'd extend it to the TOCAU community to see who would be keen so haven't put out a name as such. I don't know what the boys would if they were put in a 'TOCAU' group when they have different makes and models.

That said, we pretty much have enough numbers to run now. It's just a matter of paying up and waiting it out.

Not saying that your friends have to take the group name too. And yes as u said that wouldnt make sense as they dont have a toyota/dont belong to tocau forums etc. Doesnt the form have like some type of group u belong to? (eg. like yours is "4age power") or is that something we have to organise ourselves with adam?

If u dont know what i mean. Look at ur name on the datasheet for the best times on natsoft last time u tracked at winton

Sorry bro, haven't been checking the forums lol. How did you go on go-karts? :P I was thinking of buying the tow ball as I would probably need it anyway. Now, I should really buy a helmet and a fire extinguisher.

I've tried conning/convincing BlindKidSeeks (Andy) to join in as well so there should be about 3 AE92 SX hatches attending, the other one runs a supercharged 4AGZE and makes 80% more power than I've got.

Sounds like it's going to be an epic battle! (Not from me of course, I'll get slaughtered!)

Got another zre (Jskills) wanting in too trung. Keep this thread updated and i'll let him know when you let us know.

Like.

Not saying that your friends have to take the group name too. And yes as u said that wouldnt make sense as they dont have a toyota/dont belong to tocau forums etc. Doesnt the form have like some type of group u belong to? (eg. like yours is "4age power") or is that something we have to organise ourselves with adam?

If u dont know what i mean. Look at ur name on the datasheet for the best times on natsoft last time u tracked at winton

I know what you mean but for now that name is irrelevant. I put '4AGE Power' simply because I requested not to be put in the same group I was organising but Adam decided to put me in there as we did not meet the numbers needed. If you must need a name then by all means PM me.

I have yet to edit the forms, email everyone, get everyone to pay up. Get People to confirm payment, see if they are in for the convoy on Saturday arvo, make accomodation arrangements for xx amount of people and still set up the car. You can see why a name for the group is irrelevant at such a time.

Duy, if you buy the tow ball then I'll buy the necessary strapping. Didn't end up going 'karting as it was too late and booked out. They ended going to the Port Melbourne one.

Duy, if you buy the tow ball then I'll buy the necessary strapping. Didn't end up going 'karting as it was too late and booked out. They ended going to the Port Melbourne one.

Done. I'll get a 3.5t one? Anyone want to help me with helmet?

Ill get u one like mine... What size is your head? In guessing its like johns so a small?

Ill get u one like mine... What size is your head? In guessing its like johns so a small?

Link me please! Nah, normally wear an AGV medium / RXT large helmet at go-karts. :)

Link me please! Nah, normally wear a RXT/AGV medium helmet at go-karts. :)

http://www.amxoutlets.com/

Alright guys,

As promised I've got the forms edited so for those of you I know that are keen to Track, you've been emailed. For those of you who are 100% keen on tracking and want in, then this is your chance to put your money where your mouth is and let me know if you want the form.

If I do not hear from you in a week, I'll be letting others' know to make up the numbers so it's up to you guys if you want to get a Corolla Battle happening.

I'm going to give this about a week until I go chasing up the numbers so I can arrange accomodation and then finally organise the meeting points and times. So it's back to you guys..